Part 65

DARSHAKO.. AGAR AAPNE ISSE PEHLE VAALA PART NHI PADHA HAI TOH PEHLE VO PADHO.. NHI TOH AAPKO GHANTA KUCH SAMAJH NHI AAYEGA... HA HA HA..😂😂

(INSPIRED BY ONE AND ONLY TANZEEL KHAN🤭❤️)

PS: 2ND UPDATE!! DO CHECK OUT PART 64 BEFORE READING THIS ONE!! 🤗❤️

_______________________________________

Ashi: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

AASH: ARE YOU TRYING TO IGNORE US?

UNNS: YOU REALLY THINK WE DESERVE THIS?

ASHI: HOW CAN YOU NOT TALK TO US?

AASH: HUM MARE JAA RAHE HAI TUMSE BAAT KAR NE KE LIYE

UNNS: AUR TUMHE KOI FARAK NHI PAD RAHA?

Ashi: TUM LOG HAMARI TARAF DEKH BHI NHI RAHE HO.

Unns: Chup kyu ho? Jawab do.

They still didn't utter a word.

Ashi went near Tk. She held his hand and looked into his eyes making direct eye contact.

Ashi (cutely): Tandheel kya hua hai? Why are you behaving like this?

Tanzeel in his head: Aur yaha mai pighal gya.

He looked at Sanav. Sanku shook his head signalling a 'no'.

Tk kept quite.

Unnati went towards Manav. She pulled him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

Unns (very cutely): Manav.. what's wrong with you? Why aren't you talking to me?

She was making puppy face.

Manav in his head: Aur yaha mai bhi pighal gaya.

Manav looked at Satan. Sanku again shook his head.

Manav also kept quite.

Aashna moved forward. She held Sanku by his collar and pulled him closer.

Aash (very very very cutely): What has happened to you Sanky? You never behaved like this before.

Sanku in his head: Yaha toh mai definitely pighal gaya.

Manzeel was looking at him with high hopes but Sanku stayed strong. He also kept quite.

Though they wanted to give up their acting because their girls never treated them like this but still they continued with their act.

Ashi: Tandheel? What I was thinking is let's go on a candle light dinner tonight? You and me together? Hmm?

Tk ke dil mein toh jaise ye baat sunke ladoo phutne lag gye.

Unns: Aktk are going for a candle light dinner. Why not we stay here tonight and watch a movie.

She went near his ear and said; "JUST YOU AND ME AND NOBODY ELSE".

She then winked at him. Manav was trying really hard to control himself. He was doing bhangra inside but his facial expressions talked some other story.

Aash: They have already decided what their plans are for tonight. So my dear Sanky.. why not we go for a long drive? Somewhere very far? Just you and me? (In a  slow voice which could be only heard by Sanku)

Sanku was shocked to hear Aashna. He looked at Manzeel who were already looking at him. They shook their head. Sanku's excitement immediately vanished.

TaMasa in their head: Ye toh jo humne socha tha usse bhi better ho rha hai.. vo sahi kehte hai.. dene vaala jab bhi deta,.deta chappad faad ke. Wowieeee!!