Part 157

The next morning they woke up. Though Manav was feeling much better but  Unns still took him to the doctor. Doctor checked him thoroughly and prescribed some medicines and they came back.

Few Days Passes By....

In the past few days Damnfam were experiencing a quite busy schedule. Arsh and Ashi were in Punjab, Tk was busy with his album Dastaan and rest were busy with their work commitments. Everything was so hectic that spending quality time became a little difficult for all of them. Though Unnav were always together but all they did was to work and work. And the main burden fell onto Manav because he was the one who was daily vlogging. Shooting the whole time is really tough and managing your daily life with work load is itself a huge task. Due to this work pressure, Unns started getting a lil bit annoyed as they didn't get to spend their time plus her health wasn't supporting her much as she had a terrible toothache. Anything not happening in her favour annoyed the shit out of her. Manav could feel how fed up she was. He could feel that a lot of time had passed since they had spent some quality time with each other without phones and most important work pressure. So he came up with an idea and planned a mini Staycation for both of them where they both can get a little relief from their day to day hustle.
He was done with the reservations and now the main focus was to figure out a way to tell his Unnsu because her mood swings these days were scary that he was frightened whether she'll get happy or will burst out at him. Swallowing his saliva, he picked up his phone and called her. Unns was lying on her bed when her phone rang. She picked it up..

Manav: He..

Unns: Bol kya hua?

Manav in his head: Iska toh abhi hi para chadha hua hai... Mere upar hi na futt jaye kahi.. ab kya karu isse batau ya nhi.. nhi nhi rehnedeta hun.. pta chale mere par baras gyi ki mujhse puche bina bookings kyu karvayi..

Unns: Helloo? Koi haii?

Manav: Haan haan Mai hun

Unns: Toh bol kyu nhi raha?

Manav: Bol toh rhaaa hun..

Unns: Mera dimag khrb mt kar.. kuch kaam hai toh bol

Manav: Unnsu ye koi tareeka hai baat karne ka?

Unns: Manav mere daant mein bahot dard ho rha hai aur aaj fir Zomato vale ne mere order mein gadbadi kardi..

Manav: Oh no.. zinda toh haina?

Unns: Kaun?

Manav: Zomato Vala? (Laughs)

Unns: BYE

Manav: Arey mai toh mazak kr rha tha..

Unns: Mai bilkul mazak ke mood mein nhi hun..

Manav: Accha Acha shaant ho jaa aut meri baat sun..

Unns: Bol

Manav: Mai soch rha tha ki

Unns: Ki?

Manav: Ki hum itna busy hai aajkl

Unns: Haan toh?

Manav: Haan toh kuch nhi

Unns: Bas yehi bolna tha?

Manav: Yaar agar tu mujhe aise darayevi toh mai kaise bolungaa

Unns: Kya? Mai tujhe darati hun?

Manav: Unnsu bas kar naa.. are you on your periods?

Unns: HOW DO YOU KNOW? 🥺

(Her tone changed into a soft one real quick)

Manav (slowly): Tabhi aise chudail bani hui hai