Part 118

The next day...

Unnsu woke up and saw Manav was not there beside her. She got up and went to check on him. She went to the kitchen and saw that he was in the kitchen making tea. She went and hugged him from behind. 

Unns: Good Morning 

Manav (smiling): Oh toh aap uth gayi Madam. Good morning. 

Unns: What are you doing?

Manav: Making tea for you

Unns smiled and hugged him more tightly and kept her head on his back.

Manav: How are you feeling today?

Unns: A lil better. Is Paa still sleeping?

Manav:  Vo hai nhi ghar pe

Unns: Ohh

Manav: Jaa jaake brush karle.. I am coming in two minutes.

Unns: Okay

She left him and was about to leave when..

Unns: Manavvv

Manav: Haan Unnati (turning back)

Unns: Vo dekh

She pointed towards to their left. Manav looked there and then only Unns stood on her toes and kissed his cheek and ran inside while Manav stood there smiling. After 5 minutes, he went inside.

Manav: Here is your tea Madam

Unns: Thank you ( in a little low voice)

Manav: Kya hua Unnsu (caressing her head)

Unns: Nobody has ever done this for me. The way you take care of me, the way you protect me, the way you calm me down, the way you make me feel special, the way you compliment me..the way you do everything for me. What did I do to deserve you?

Manav: Unnsu .. shushh

Unns: Nhi please let me speak today. I have to tell you how grateful I am to you. I have to tell you what a precious soul you are. I have to tell you what you mean to me. I have to.. (sobs)

She got so emotional that she just couldn't control her outbreak. 

Manav: Unnsu?

He took the cup from her hands and placed it on the side table. He moved a bit and cupped her face.

Manav: Hey.. Hey..Why are you cryingg? (holding her face in his hands)

Unns: I don't know. What will I do without you? I just can't stay away from you Manav. Staying for a single second without you scares the shit out of me.

Manav: Unnsu..my love. I am not going anywhere. Dekh..mai yahi toh hun tere pass. 

Unns: You know what? Whenever I think about the lockdown period when we didn't meet for months, I get so scared ki ab aisa kuch hogya toh mai kaise rahungi tere bina, teri shakal dekhe bina. Mai nhi reh sakti Manav tere bina. (cries harder)

He pulled her into his embrace. Her head was on his chest while his arms wrapped around her patting her back to calm her down. 

Manav: Mai yahi hun Unnsu. Tere pass. Kahi nhi jaa raha hun mai. 

He rubbed her back to calm her down. Soon her sobbing stopped. He pulled back and wiped off the tears from her face using his thumbs. 

Manav: Mai yahi hun Unnsu. I am not going anywhere. If you want I can cancel all my plans which are scheduled for today. I can stay here with you for as long as you want.