Part 107

Disclaimer: Ye CHAPTER padhke aapko kuch kuch hone ki puri sambhavana hai toh kripya apne risk par aage padhna continue karein (if only you get what I mean 😌❤️)

2nd update of the day!! Pehla update zarur padhna nhi toh dekh lenaaa!! 😏❤️
_______________________________________

Manav: Chal mai drop kardeta hun

Unns: Mai chali jaungiii..mujhe Prince se bhi toh milna hai

Manav: Ab toh definitely mai hi drop karunga tujhe

Unns chuckled and they left for her home. On their way, Manav looked at Unns.

Manav: Tu thik hai?

Unns: Haan..kyu? Kya hua?

Manav: Nhi aaj itni der thande paani mein baithna pada na.

Unns: Mai thik hun Em En Vee. I am very strong

Manav smiled

Manav: Very very strong.

They reached her house and saw that there was no light.

Manav: Unnsu tere ghar mein light nhi hai kya?

Unns: I don't know. Tu mujhe ghar tak drop kardegaa? Vaha bahot andhera hai

Manav: Ye koi bolne vaali baat hai? Ofcourse.

They got down. Manav held Unnsu's hand and took her to her house. Unnsu rang the bell but nobody opened.

Unns: Strange

Manav: Kya hua Unnsu?

Unns: Koi door kyu nhi khol raha hai?

Manav: Mom ko call karle na Unnsu.

Unns: Oh haan

She called her mom.

Unns: Haan Mumma..kaha ho aap?..ohh Haan... Shittt... Mai bhul gyi thi.. haan haan.. koi ni.. tension mt lo.. Byee!!

She cut the call, put her phone inside her pocket, looked here and there then picked up a small pot kept outside their main door. She removed a key from the pot. She turned around and saw Manav giving confused looks to her.

Manav: Tu chor hai kya?

Unns chuckled

Unns: Mom Dad are not at home and ye hamari secret jagah hai key chupaane ke liye (whispering)

Manav: Chalo jii...

She unlocked the door. They went inside.

Manav: Tu akele kaise rahegi fir? Chal jb tk vo nhi aate mai ruk jaata hun

Unns: Meri baat toh sun le pehle

Manav: Haan bol

Unns: Mom dad kal shaam tak aane vaale hai. Dad ki business meet thi aaj toh unko Lonavala jaana tha. Mom ne mujhe btaya bhi tha but mere dimaag se nikal gya

Manav: Iska mtlb ye hai ki ghar mein tere aur mere siwa yaha kal sham tak koi nhi hai?

She looked at him who was throwing a huge devil smile.

Unns: Manav

He started moving forward while she started moving backwards.

Unns: Thappad khayega

Manav continued moving ahead and as he came closer and closer, she tried to run from there but he didn't let her. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

Manav: Kya bol rahi thi tu? Prince ke saath date par jaana hai. Ab asli date kya hoti hai mai btata hun.

Before she could say anything, he captured her lips to which she obviously responded. Starting from a soft kiss and turning it into a passionate one both were lost in each other. Manav then started kissing her jaw moving towards her neck while she tilted her head to give more space. He pulled back and saw Unns blushing which made him go crazy.
He lifted her up in his arms and took her to her room while continuously staring at her. Unnsu was blushing hard. He then threw her on the bed and went above her and kissed her. He sucked her jaw and then his sight landed on that little scratch below her lip. He kissed her there and then he kept staring at her.