Part 24

Aashna: OMG I am So happy for you both.

Ashi: I cannot control my tears.

Manav: Thank you Pingu. It was you who gave me the courage to confess my feelings.

#Unnav hugged Ashi because she was continuously crying. Ashi hugged them back.

Arsh also hugged Manav

Arsh: Deenu mai aaj bahot khush hun tere liye. You deserve the best and see what you got while poiting at Unnati.
Unnati smiled and hugged Arsh.

They all were busy when Satan took Manav aside.

Tanzu: Bhai shayad aap kuch bhul rahe ho.

Mnv: Kya?

Sanku: Vohiiii.

Mnv remembers what he was forgetting.

Mnv: Oh shit. Sabse important cheez toh mai bhul hi gya. Thank you guys. Tum log ready hona.

Satan: Yesss. We are all set.

Mnv goes to Unnati. He removed a small box from his pocket. Unnati turned around and saw a box in his hand.

Unns: Ye kya hai?

Mnv opens the box and she saw

Manav took out the ring in his hand and kneeled down again

Manav: It has to be included in the previous speech only but as you know I am a bhulakadh. So Unsu, this is a promise ring for you from my side. When you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you, to never leave you.
This ring symbolizes my love for you my Unsu. Please accept this small gesture from my side?

Unns yet again had tears. Manav could easily bring happy tears in her eyes.

Unns: Iski kya zarurat thi Manav?

Sanku: Vahini yaaar aise time pr ye kaun bolta hai. Such a mood spoiler you are.

Everybody laughed.

Unns moved her hand forward and when Manav made her wear the ring there were fireworks in the sky.