Part 56

Manav entered in his room and then carefully placed Unnati on the bed and gave her a blanket. He sat near her and caressed her head giving her a forehead kiss.

Manav: Goodnight my Unnsu.

With this he got up. As soon as he turned he felt a strong grip on his hand.

Unns: MANAV! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

Manav: Weren't you asleep?

Unns: NHI mujhe neend nhi aarhi.

Manav: UNNSUU.. Acha mai aata hun change karke.

Unns: No Manav.. Sit here na.

Manav sat near her.

Manav: Acha baba.. Bata kya hua?

She sat straight and then she pulled him closer. She kept her hand on his face, caressing his face while continuously looking at his lips. Manav was clueless so he stood there. Before he could understand her intentions, she pressed her lips on his.
Manav was shocked because he never saw this side of Unnati. He pulled back.

Manav: Unnsu you need sleep. You are way too drunk.

Unns kept her finger on his lips.

Unns: Shhh!! Don't speak. Hamesha yehi bolta haina ki mai romantic nhi hun..I'll prove you wrong.

Manav: Nhi Unnsu.. you are not in your senses.

Unns: Shhh

She moved forward and started leaving wet kisses all over his neck.

Manav: Unnsu stop..

She didn't respond. She kept doing what she was doing.

Manav: Unn...

She went near his ear and sucked his earlobe. Manav was trying really hard to control. She then brushed her lips on his. Her lips were so gentle. She was kissing him so passionately that ge eventually had to give in. He grabbed her waist tightly and deepened the kiss. They lied down as in Manav was on top of her. He started kissing her neck. He sucked her collarbones which made her moan a little. Suddenly he pulled back.

Manav: I am still more romantic than you.

He winked at her which made her furious. She got up and turned. Now she was on the top. She kissed his lips a little roughly. She unbuttoned his shirt.

Manav: Unnsu seems like you are in full mood today.

She then started leaving wet kisses everywhere from his face to his neck to his bare body. She bit him near his collarbone leaving a hickey there. Manav hissed a little. She went near his abs and bit him there again and again. She pulled back and..

Unns: Don't tempt me.

Manav chuckled and pulled her for another kissing session. He left various hickeys near her collarbone which weren't very much visible. They were so engaged in each other that nothing mattered to them at that time. After a while they pulled back. Unns was still on the top. She was about to get down when he tightened his grip.

Manav: Stay here for a while please.

Unnati smiled and kept her head on his chest.

They were enjoying that moment.

Unns: Manav?

Manav: Hmm?

Unns: How much do you love me?

Manav: More than anything. But why are you asking?

Unns: Just like that.

Manav felt something.