Part 23

Person: Chup Unns. Chilla kyu rahi hai? Log sochenge hum chor hai.

Other person: Kaan dukhne lag gye mere. Kitni tez cheekhti toh aap.

Unns: Tanku and Sanku. Ye tum dono ho.

Tanzu: Haan Hum hi hai.

Sanku: Ab toh chillana band karo.

Unns: Tum dono choro ki tarah kyu ghum rahe ho aur Ye meri aankhein band kyu ki hui hai? Tumhe pta haina mujhe andhere se kitna darr lgta hai. Fir bhi. Pta hai mai kitna darr gyi thi. Mujhe lga mujhe koi kidnap karne vala hai.

Sanku: Kitna bolti ho? Chup raho na vaise bhi aapko kaun kidnap karega Vahini.

Unns: Tu rukja Sanku. Tujhe mai btati hun.

Sanku: Yahi chodhke chale jau aapko aise hi?

Unns: Nhi nhi. Sorry. Acha mujhe ye toh batao ki ho kya raha hai? Meri aakhein kyu band hai?

Tanku: Arey baba Chup hojao. Aap kuch nhi bologi ab. Chup chap chalo hamare saath.

Unns kept quite while Sanku and Tk took her to the terrace.

Tanzu: Hum pahoch gye.

Unns: Kaha pahoch gye? Kya ho rha hai mujhe koi kuch btayega?

Sanku: Chup bilkul chup. Ek shabd aur nhi.

Tanzu: Aur jab tk hum na bole aap ye blindfold nhi hataoge. Samjhi?

Unns: Urghhh. Fine!!!

Unns stood there while #Satan took their positions.

So the terrace was decorated like this:

Unns: Kab tak khadna hai mujhe yaha koi batayega?

Tanzu: Ab aap apna blindfold khol sakte ho.

Unns opened her blindfold and saw the terrace was beautifully decorated. There were daisies everywhere. She turned around and saw everybody standing in a line except Manav.
They all were holding a placard with an alphabet written on it.

1st was Aashna, she was Holding 'I'
2nd was Sanku, he was hoding 'L'
3rd was Ashi, she was holding 'O'
4th was Tanzu, he was holding 'V'
5th was Addy, he was holding 'E'
6th was Arsh, he was holding 'U'
And the last was Rishu, he was holding placard with '❤'

Unns couldn't process what was happening. She saw all of them and was hell lot of confused. She was trying to get everything when she heard a familier voice calling her name and she turned around.

It was Manav. He was kneelind dow with a ring in his hand.

Manav: Unnati I know I have hurt you a lot. I know I have made you cry. Maine realise karne mein bahot derr kardi but mujhe finally ab realise hogya hai ki I can't stay without you My Unsu. Thanks to these people who have made me realise what I really want in my life. Thanks to you for filling my life with all sort of love and happiness. I want to spend each and every moment of my life with you. I want to apologize for every mistake I have made. You are my 11:11 wish. I never thought that I can be actually happy till you came into my life.
You were my bestfriend and I didn't realise when my feelings grew for you. When you are around, I cannot see anybody else. I always find myself thinking about you. You fill the emptiness in me. You make me the happiest Unsu.

By this, he had tears in his eyes and he continued..

Lastly I want to say that I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if needed. Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what the length of time be, regardless of the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worst of times, to have faith in us and never give up on us.
With this I just want to say.
I love you Unsu. Yes, you heard it right I love you and I will keep loving you till my last breath and I won't ever let you cry again my love.

So
Miss Unnati Malharkar, Will you be mine and accept me as yours?

Unnati stood there silently. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. Whatever she saw was out of her imagination. Manav's words were so pure. She could see the purity of his emotions. She could see the love behind his tears. She never knew that someone could love her this crazy just like Manav does. Without any further delay. She sat down on her kees, held his hands and said...

Unnati: Yes Manav yes yes yes yess.
You don't know how happy I am. I am literally on cloud 9 right now. You make me the happiest Manav. I could never imagine my life with anybody else with you. You mean the world to me. I still think all this to be a dream. I don't know what I did to deserve all this, to deserve you. My em en vee, thank you for coming into my life. I've never been this happy in my entire life Manav. Thank you so much for everything.
I love you Manav. I love youuuuu.

He took her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. They both could feel the each other's love. The feeling was so peaceful and satisfying.

Others were standing there with tears in their eyes. They have never seen such a beautiful moment. They were all very happy for their friends.

Arsh was very emotional seeing his deenu happy. He knew that Manav has gone through a lot and finally he got his happiness, his love. Seeing Arsh like this, everybody hugged him.

Unnati and Manav hugged each other for quite long. After few minutes, they parted. Manav kissed Unnati's forehead and they got up.
They saw everybody shedding happy tears. They went to them and shared a group hug. After parting...

_______________________________________
The wait is finally over. So tell me kaisa laga? 😍
I hope I have matched your expectations. 🤞❤
I'll post one more chapter after this.