Part 30

Everybody got normal except Manav. He was still filled with guilt. He couldn't look itno Unsu's eyes.

Manav's POV: Though you have forgiven me but mai khud ko kabhi maaf nhi kar paunga Unns. I broke my promise just after two days. How could I be so immature?

He went to his room and locked it from inside. Unnati knew what has happened to him. She went after him and knocked on the door.

Unns: Manav!

Mnv: Unns please chali jaa. Mujhe kuch derr akela rehna hai.

Unns: Acha meri baat toh sun.

Mnv: Please chali jaa. Mai tujhse baad mein baat karta hu.

Unns: Manav you are again making me cry.

Hearing Unnati, he quickly opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, Unns hugged him.

Unns: Mujhe pta hai tu abhi kal ke baare mein hi soch raha hai

Unns: Mujhe pta hai tu abhi kal ke baare mein hi soch raha hai. Please Manav. Bhul jaa sab. Jo hona tha hogya. Ab toh hum bhi naraz nhi hai.

Manav hugged her tightly. His heart was aching because he has hurt his love, his Unsu. His heart ached listening to her because despite of going through a lot she still have forgiven him. He couldn't control so he burst out crying.

Manav while crying: I am sorry Unsu. I am sorry for breaking my promise the very next day. I am sorry for making you cry. I am sorry for laughing at you. I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for every bad thing I have done to you.

Unns broke the hug. She wiped his tears and cupped his face.

Unns: Manav I have forgiven you. How can I stay angry with you tell me? Last night was indeed the longest night not only for you guys but for us also. I agree I was angry but vo gussa toh tujhe dekhte hi utar gya tha. You know na how much I love you? I can't stay away from you. Please ab khud ko blame karna band kar. Let's leave everything behind. Chal now I want to see your smiling face.

Manav hold her hands which were still on his face and as he was about to speak, Unns saw blood on his hand.

Unns: MANAV! YE KHOON KAHA SE AAYA?

She saw his knuckles all wounded up. She made him sit on the bed and took out the first-aid kit and started treating the wound. By this time, she was already in tears.

Unns: Why did you do this Manav?

Manav was continuously staring at her.

Unns: Answer me? Why did you hurt youself?

Manav stood quiet.

Unns: It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been upset with you. I am sorry Manav.

Manav: Shhh. Please don't cry Unsu. Please.

Unns hugged him tightly. He hugged her back more tightly.