Part 61

The next day.. Unnati woke up and saw Manav sleeping like a baby on her.

Unns in her head: How cutely he sleeps. I want to keep staring at him for the rest of my life. My baby. I missed this sight.

She was continuously admiring him.

Unns (thinking): I should definitely do something for him. Umm. Let's dedicate this entire day to him. Yess. I can do that. I should immediately get started.

She thought of something and then kissed his forehead. She then moved him quietly so that she can get up.

Unns: Phew. That was real struggle.

She went into the kitchen and with the help of Youtube she tried making some Bruschettas with some pancakes and ofcourse his favourite Black Coffee. She then cut some fruits. She didn't have flowers so she took out some fake flowers from a vase kept in her lobby and decorated the whole tray with them. Then she wrote a letter and placed it on the tray. She took another paper and wrote

"SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR SOMEONE VERY VERY SPECIAL"

She took the tray and went back to her room. Manav was still sleeping.

Unns: Oh dekh..Ye abhi tak so raha hai.. I thought uth gya hoga. Chalo mujhe hi uthaana hoga.

She then thought of goofing around with him as in waking him by shouting in his ear.

Unns to herself: No Unnnati No. Today is his day right? Aise galat kaam nhi karna aaj. Make him happy. Usko pyaar se utha jisse dekhke vo khush hojaye.

She went near him and placed the tray on the bed and then sat down. She started caressing his hair.

Unns (slowly): Manav. Wake up baby.

She kissed his forehead.

Unns: Wake up no?

She kissed his cheek. Manav slightly opened his eyes. She kissed his cheek again. Manav smiled at her.

Unns: Wake up baby.

Manav: Good morning

His voice trembled as he wished her.

Unns: Good morning my baby.

She kept caressing his face leaving a kiss on his forehead.

Manav: Yes..

He took her into his arms.

Manav (smiling): Bahot pyaar aarha hai aaj mujhpr?

Unns: Bahot zyada

She left a peck on the top of his nose.

Manav smiled.

Manav: Is pyaar ki vjh?

Unns: Kyu mai tujhe pyaar nhi kar sakti?

Manav: Ofcourse kar sakti hai but itni sweetness ek dum se hazam nhi hoti na.

Unns: I have made something for you.

Manav: Acha.. what is it?

Unns: Get up.
He got and up and saw