Part 82

The next morning

It was around 10 am when Unnsu woke up. After waking up she was left awestruck by something in front of her. She saw:

(Imagine daisies instead of roses please)

She found a bouquet of cheetos and daisies along with a note.

"For my Ziddi Unnsu jiska ek raat bhi wait karna mushkil hogya tha in cheetos ke liye. Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai you love these cheetos more than me :("

Unns read the note and started giggling.

Unns: Em En Vee.. you are the sweetest of all.

She then called her mom.

Unns: Mom..

Nobody answered so she went into the kitchen to look for her mom.

But to mere shock she saw Manav working in the kitchen.

Unns: Manav?

Manav: Arey uth gyi tu. Good morning baby.

He went near her and kissed her forehead and then got back to his work. Unns was shocked seeing him there.

Unns: Tu sach mein yaha hai or Am I dreaming?

Manav: Kaisa bakwas question hai. Mai sach mein yaha hun.

Unnsu's mom entered.

She saw Unnati standing there.

UM: Arey uth gyi tu..

Manav: Oh no.. ab hamari breakfast date mein hamein isse bhi include karna padega.. that's not done.

UM laughed.

UM: Manav beta.. maine bahar table lga diya hai ab aajao breakfast karle.

Manav: Bass.. ye almost ready hai I guess. Taste karke batao kaisa bana hai.

He took a spoonful of the dish and fed Unnsu's mom

UM: This is the best Ale-Olio I have ever tasted. I am impressed Manav.

Manav: Finally..Mission successful.

UM: Mujhe cooking classes chahiye ab tumse.

Manav: Ye bhi koi bolne vaali baat hai mom? Chalo ab aap jaldi se table par jaake baitho main ye aapko serve karta hun.

Unns was still standing there surprised. Manav was working in the kitchen as if it was his own kitchen. And the most surprising thing was to see Manav and her mom talking and giggling and making food together as if they were best of friends.
Manav used to come to Unnati's house but he was always shy in front of her parents.. so him opening up with her mother to this extent was something really surprising for her.

UM: Chal Unnsu.. jaldi se freshen up hokr aa then we'll sit down for breakfast.

Manav: Haan.. dekh maine Ale-Olio banaya hai. Ab jaldi freshen up hokr aaja tab tk mai mom ko serve karta hun.