Part 72

The boys went out fuming with anger. They were burning with anger.

Sanku: What the hell? Ye samjhti kya hai khud ko?

Tk: Humne in teeno ko zyada hi sar pr chada liya hai isliye ye hamein granted lene lag gyi hai

Manav: Mujhe lagta hai baat kuch aur hai

Sanku: Mtlb?

Manav: Un logon ki eyes dekhi thi?

Tk: Mtlb?

Manav: Their eyes were fully swelled up as if rote rote sogyi ho.

Sanku: But jaane se pehle toh vo teeno khushi khushi gyi thi.

Manav: Kuch na kuch pakka hua hai jo vo hamein btana nhi chahti.

Tk: Hum pta kaise lagaye fir?

Meanwhile girls

The girls were sitting silently. Nobody amongst them were speaking. They were so lost in their thoughts.

Unns in her head: I am sorry Manav. I am sorry for hurting you. I wish I could tell you the truth but..

Then she heard Ashi sobbing

AU rushed to her.

Ashi: How could he? I trusted him aur usne kya kiya?

Au hugged her

Aash: Please chup ho jaa Ashi.

Unns: We have to be strong.

Ashi: I am sorry. Jo bhi hua sab meri vjh se hua. Na mai uspr trust karti aur na vo ye sab karta.

Unns: Shh.. shaant ho jaa

Ashi: Mujhe maaf kardo. Meri vjh se aapko ye sab sehna pada. I am really sorry.

AU hugged her and consoled her. Unns made her lie down and Aash caressed her hair so that she could sleep.
After a while Ashi slept. AU silently got up from there and went to Sanket's room.

MEANWHILE BOYS

Manav: Hamein chalke dekhna chahiye.

The boys went back.

BACK TO GIRLS

Aash: I don't know how despite of all this you are handling everything so courageously Unnati. Agar mai teri jagah hoti toh pta nhi kya kar leti.

Unns: Tum dono ho na meri strength.

Aash: Unns mujhe lagta hai ki hamein bta dena chahiye boys ko sab. Hum bs chize aur complicate karenge.

Unns: Kya boys hum pr trust karenge?

Aash: I don't know but they deserve to know the truth. We can't hide this from them.

Unns: Manav will be devastated. I can't see him in that state Honey. Vo tut jayega.

Unns ended up crying. She sat on the floor sobbing. Aash sat down with her and hugged her. They both were crying out of helplessness.

The bell rang. Aash and Unns wiped their tears and Unns went to open the door. Manav saw Unns's red eyes and without saying anything he just hugged her. Unns tried controlling her tears. She hugged him back very tightly and started sobbing in his arms. She was sobbing badly which made her knees weak. She sat down crying her heart out. Manav was tensed looking at her like that.

Unns (sobbing): I am sorry Manav. I am sorry.

TaMaSa were tensed. They didn't know what to say.