Part 11

The next morning

Unnati woke up and before she opened her eyes, she felt a strong grip over her waist. She opened her eyes and saw Manav sleeping hugging her. Her heart started beating so fast as if it would just come out of her chest. This thing was new for her. This feeling was new. Having such a pretty sight after waking up gave her goosebumps. She couldn't hide that huge smile her face was having. Seeing Manav sleep so peacefully made her heart go crazy. She tried really hard not to kiss his sleeping face but how could she control. She kissed his forehead and tried to get up from the bed. His hold was strong due to which she just can't come out of it. After struggling for some mins, he finally woke up.

Manav's POV: I was sleeping when I felt something on my forehead. That feeling was wonderful. After few minutes I realised something moving beside me which obviously broke my sleep. As soon as I openend my eyes, I say Unsu trying to get away from my embrace. Her morning face looked like an angel I swear. Her messy hair, her body odour, her warmth I can feel everything and it was magical. It felt like a real jannat to me. The sleep I had the previous night was the best. I was so lost in her that I didn't hear her calling me. I further came into my senses and loosened my grip.

Unnati: Good Morning Manav.

Manav while his voice was trembling: Good Morning Unsu.

Unnati' POV: His voice trembled as he wished me. That was the most sexiest thing I've heard in my whole life.

Unnati: I have been calling you and you were just staring at me. What happened?

Manav: I am not used to waking up to such heavenly sight by my side. I was just enjoying the moment.

Unnati's POV: This literally made my face all red. I had the best sleep ever and waking up to him indeed gave me a distinct happiness. I cannot explain this sukoon. His morning face, his sleepy voice. If I can, I would stay there in his embrace for the rest of my life.

Unnati tried getting up: It's time we should wake up. Sab aate hi honge.

Manav pulling her closer: Please 5 mins more. I have had the best sleep. I want to enjoy more of it.

Unnati: Alright. But only 5 mins.

Manav: Shut up and let me sleep.

Unnati finally got up and went inside the washroom while Manav slept. Manav also woke up and after freshening up he went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for both of them. He mase sandwiches, tea for Unnati, Black Coffee for himself while Unnati was inside the room replying to some urgent texts.
He entered and placed the tray in front of her.

Unnati: You made all this?

Manav: Aur koi hai ghar mein?

Unnati smiled at this cute gesture.

Unnati: Vo log kab aayenge?

Manav: Maybe raat ho hi jayegi. Addy toh uthega hi 6 baje sham ko.

Both laughed and had their breakfast.
Unnati very slowly got up and tried to move out from the room quietly. As soon as she got up, she was pulled by a strong force.

You have guessed it right, it is none other than our Em En Veeeee.

Manav: Were you trying to escape?

Unnati while acting innocent: Why would I do that?

Manav: I still have 5 hours to win the challenge.

Unnati stood silent because she knew she can't escape this time.

Manav: You thought I had forgotten. No baby. I won't let you get away this time.

He slowly moved his hands towards her waist caressing her back leaving Unnati frozen. She couldn't move.

Unnati's POV: After having our breakfast, I knew Manav's intentions which is why I tried to sneak out from his room and as I turned around I felt a strong force pulling me. He pulled me closer to him which made me land into his arms. His eyes met mine. I froze there not because I couldn't move but because I don't wanted to move. I wanted to stay there because I felt peace. I felt peace in his arms. My heart was beating at the speed 1000km/hr and then I saw him coming towards my mouth. All I can do was close my eyes.
His finger touched my neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave me the chills. His hands went from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders and down to my hands and then to my waist. His hands were at my waist caressing my back.

Manav's POV: I saw Unsu's face. It was all red. I can hear her heart beat so loudly which definitely increased mine. She never looked so cute. She froze in my arms. I couldn't control myself and leaned forward. She closed her eyes. I smiled at her cuteness. I moved towards her mouth and finally our lips touched. Her lips were warm and soft. I kissed her slowly. First she didn't respond but then she did. I tightened my grip and turned that kiss into a passionate one. After kissing for a while we finally parted apart and then pulled back for another session. The kiss was indeed magical. It felt like time has stopped for us. I can feel both of our hearts beating louder and louder.
I saw her face was red and she was trying to hide her blush. I swear my Unsu looks the most beautiful when she blushes. I kept staring at her which made her blush even more. She was still in my arms. I wanted to stay like that for the rest of my life.

Unnati's POV: Yesssss! WE FINALLY KISSED. Oh god. This feels like eternal peace. He grabbed my hands gently yet firm, put them in front of me and paused. I felt safe, he spoke no words. My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I close my eyes and take a deep breath out. I couldn't look into his eyes. I know he was staring at him. Please somebody ask him to stop. He was laughing seeing me like this.

Unnati: What is so funny Manav?

Manav: Unsu yaar. Tu toh puri laal hogyi hai like a tomato.

Unns while pouting: Hawww. Did you just call me a tomato?

Manav: Yes I did and he again started laughing.

Unnati pushed him and sat on the bed, arms crossed and said, "I don't want to talk to you."

Manav sat beside her.

Manav: Acha na sorry. I won't laugh now

But he couldn't control he again burst out laughing.

Manav: Koi kuch keh raha tha na? "I won't let you win". He again laughed as he was mimicking Unnati.

Unnati gave him deadly stare.

Unnati: Jaa mujhe baat hi nhi karni tujhse Manav. She got up and was about to leave when Manav pulled her by her hand and made her sit beside her.

Manav: Sorry Unsu. Ab main tujhe kabhi pareshan nhi karunga.

When Unnati was about to reply, he started laughing again.

Unnati took a pillow and started hitting him.

Manav: Ab tu challenge haar gayi toh badla legi.

Unns: Tune cheating kari hai Manav.

Manav: Haan haan haarne ke baad sab aise hi bolte hai.

Unns continued hitting him while Manav tried to escape her attacks.

He picked another pillow and it soon became a pillow fight between the two.

After sometime, they lay down on the bed. They were looking at the sealing and laughing and enjoying each other's company.

This is how Manav won the competition but it was a win-win for both of them, right?

_______________________________________

This is the longest Chapter I've written so far. Tried really hard to describe each and every emotions from both of their point of view. Hope I did justice. ❤❤
Let me know in the comments in case of any suggestions.