Part 22

It was 7:15, Unns has arrived. She rang the bell. Sushi opened the door.

Unns: Baaki sab kaha hai?

Sushi: Pta nhi aapko ye chit dene ko kaha hai.

He hands over a chit to Unsu.

Unns in her mind: Ye pakka Rishu ka idea hoga. Rishu can't do without his chits. She chuckled and opened the chit.
It was written.

We are playing a game. It is basically a treausre hunt. So your first clue is...

Unns: I knew it. 😂 Rishu hi hai pakka. Him and his games. She continued reading....

"Something which has all of us together"

Unns after reading: Ye toh ye ghar hai which has all of us together but umm kya ho sakta hai. She start searching. She went near the TV Cabinet and saw photoframes.

Unns: These photos have us all together everytime yaa. Awww.. how cuteee.

She started searching near the phrames and found a daisy with a chit.

(Unsu loves Daisies so Manav decided to keep daisies instead of Roses)

Unns was so happy seeing the daisy. She opened the other chit.

It was written:

"I knew it I knew you would definitely find it. So your next clue is:

One thing you would steal if given a chance. Yes Unsu. You are thinking it right 😉"

Unns: One thing I want to steal. Ummmm it is Manav's Sneaker Collection.

She rushed to Manav's room and found another daisy beside his sneakers along with a chit. She took the daisy. She was enjoying the game to the fullest and daisies were acting like cherry on the cake.
She opened the chit and it was written:

Wow Unsu. That was quick. So your next clue is:

"Something you love munching upon. *WE"

Unns: Is it Cheetos?

She went into the kitchen and found a packet of Cheetos with a bouquet of daisies with another chit.
Seeing the bouquet, Unns got emotional.
She opened the chit and it was written:

Well done Unsu! Without wasting much time, your next clue is:

"Go to the place you find the most peace in"

Unns: Place I find the most peace is ummmm... Ohh I got it. It's terrace.

Unns placed all the daisies in the bouquet and all the chits behind her phone cover.

Unns's POV: I was asked to come at 7. When I entered no one was there and Sushi gave me a chit. It was a treasure hunt game. I started playing the game and found daisies. These daisies make me the happiest in the world. Collecting the clues one by one, I came across a whole bouquet. You can't even imagine how happy I became. I was jumping with joy. I placed all the daisies in the bouquet and these chits behind my phone cover. I cherish these small gestures alot. I still have the Pack your bags chit with me. I was asked to go to the place I find the most peaceful. Maybe there I will get my next clue. I am so excited.
She took the lift and as soon as she came out of the lift. She saw it was so dark.

Unns in her mind: Yaha itna andhera kyu hai?

Unns: Guys yaha bahot andhera hai. Mujhe darr lg rha hai.

There was no reply.

Unns: Tum log mere saath prank kar rahe ho na. Mujhe pta tha. Acha ab mai hogyi prank. Please mujhe bahot darr lg rha hai. Yaha bahot andhera hai.

She felt presence of someone.

Unns: Kaun hai yaha?

Someone grabbed her hand. It was so dark that she couldn't see anything.

Unns: Kaun ho aap? Please mujhe chd do.

Soon someone put a blindfold on her eyes while the other person was holding her hands.

Unns started screaming.

Unns: Kaun ho tum log? Please mujhe chd do. Please.

Person: .....

_______________________________________
Oh No!! Ye kya hogya?

Wait for the next part...