Part 73

The hands were continuously moving here and there. She turned back and saw Abeer's hand all over her.

Unns: How dare you?

Abeer: Shhh.. I know you are equally interested in me.

She pushed him back.

Unns: Shut up.

She slapped him hard. He grabbed her neck tightly leaving marks over her neck. His hands were on her waist.  Unns was feeling gross by his touches, she kicked him and tried escaping his hold but she couldn't as he grabbed her again. He put his foot on her foot pressing it hard. Unns was submurged with pain. He then pinned her to the wall and twisting her wrists, placing them at the back and started forcing himself on her and just then Ashina arrived. They saw Abeer forcing himself on Unns while she was crying in pain.

Ashina: ABEER?

Seeing Ashina, he moved back.

Ashina started beating him.

Aash: Himmat bhi kaise hui usse haath lagane ki.

Ashi: Ab tu ruk.. ab dekh mai tera kya haal karti hun. Ab tu nhi bachega.

She grabbed a vase placed near the table. She hit him with the vase.

Aash: How dare you to even touch her?

Ashi: Let me call the police right away.

Abeer: I am sorry. I am really sorry. I was out of my mind.

He started crying. He folded his hands and started pleading.

Abeer: Please mujhe maaf kardo. Mujhe pta nhi kya hogya tha? Please Ashi mujhe maaf kardo. Please Unnati mujhe maaf kardo.

He started hitting himself.

Abeer: Mai ye galti kaise kar sakta hun.

Unnati sat down crying out of pain. Seeing her in pain, Ashina without thinking further went to console her. Taking opportunity of the situation, he grabbed his phone which he placed on the table near the couch.

Abeer: Hahahaha

AUA looked at him surprised.

Abeer: Ch Ch Ch.. Sorry Unnati.

He then showed them a recording. He had recorded everything. So what happened was as soon as Ashina left, he took out his phone, turned the recording button on and placed his phone on the table near the couch.
He, then was about to call Unnati by giving some excuse but to his surprise, Unnati came out by herself looking for her bag. So, everything he did to her was now recorded on his phone. The video recording had him forcing himself on her in which only Unnati's face was visible but his face was hidden because he placed the camera in such a way that only through Unnati's face could be seen.

AUA were devastated looking at the recording.

Abeer (laughing): Karo call karo police ko? Karo naa..

Soon his expressions changed.

Abeer (angrily): Agar galti se bhi police ko halki si bhi bhanak lagi toh ye clip kal harr jagah viral ho jayegi.

He moved towards Unnati.. who was pushing herself to the wall as he was coming closer to her.

Abeer: Miss Unnati Malharkar.. aapke kuch 700k + followers haina Instagram pr..kaisa lagega jb vo 700k log ye video dekhenge?

Aash: Don't you dare touch her Abeer.

Abeer: Toh mai kya tujhe haath lagau? Vaise Sanket kaafi lucky hai jo itni hot girlfriend hai uski.