Part 117

They were sleeping peacefully when Unns felt something moving beside her which broke her sleep. She opened her eyes and saw Manav all drenched in sweat calling out her name in his sleep. She starting patting his face.

Unns: MANAV! MANAV!

Manav woke up and saw Unns sitting beside her. Without saying anything he just hugged her very tightly.

Unns: Manav..

Manav: Unnsu are you alright?

Unns: Haan Manav. Mai bilkul thik hun. Kya hua?

Manav: It felt like someone is snatching you away from me.

She tightened the grip and hugged him more tightly.

Unns: Shhhhh...nobody is doing anything. Look at me. I am here.

He then took her face and kissed her forehead.

Unns: Mai bilkul thik hun Manav. Bilkul thik hun mai.

Manav sighed in relief

Unns: Was it a bad dream?

Manav nodded in a yes

She made him lie down, putting his head on her lap and started caressing it to calm him down. Within moments he slept again. After sometime she shifted his face a little and slept beside him

Next day.. Unns woke up and saw Manav sleeping while hugging her very very tightly. She started caressing his head while getting completely lost in her head.

Unns in her mind: I don't know what bad dream he had last night. I have never seen him so disturbed before. He is a strong person. I don't know how he got so affected by mere a dream? Oh god please take care of my Manav. I can't see him like this.

She looked at the time.

Unns: Oh no..mera shoot hai half an hour mein. Mujhe ghar nikalna hoga but isse uthaye bina vaise hi kal raat soya nhi hai thik se.

She kissed his forehead and got out of his hold and went home.

After an hour, Manav woke up. He extended his arm to pull Unnsu near him but as he realised that she was not there, he got up with a jerk and started panicking

Manav (panicking): UNNSU!! UNNSUUUU!! Unnsu washroom mein hai kya?

After getting no reply he got up from the bed and suddenly his phone started ringing. It was Unns calling. He picked up the call.

Unns: Good morning my Em En Vee.

Manav: Where the hell are you?

Unns: Had a shoot so I came home.

Manav: Why didn't you inform me before leaving? Kya itni si bhi responsibility naam ki cheez nhi hai tujh mein?

Unns: Manav you were sleeping. I just didn't want to disturb that.

Manav: Ya right.. bye

He cut the call.

Unns: What has happened to him? Maybe black coffee nhi mili hogi na isliye itna grumpy hogya hoga. Koi baat nahi..mai jaake thik kar dungi uski grumpiness.

Manav was roaming in the whole house lashing out at every single thing.

Manav: Sushi black coffee dena..

Sushi gave him his coffee

Manav: Ye thandi kyu hai? Mai thandi coffee piita hun?

Sushi: Sorry bhaiya mai dusri bana deta hun