Part 57

The next day

LADAKH- FOURTH DAY

Unnati woke up. Her head spun badly. She held her head. The hangover was so bad that she couldn't even open her eyes. She saw that Manav wasn't around. She kept sitting there with her hands on her head. Soon he came.
He was holding a tray in his hand. He placed the tray in front of her and kissed her forehead.

Manav: Good morning beautiful.

Unns (annoyed): Good Morning.

Manav: Sir ghum raha haina?

Unns: Bahot tez. Aisa lag rha hai cyclone chal rha hai mere sarr mein.

Manav chuckled.

Manav: Kisne kaha tha itni peene ko?

Unns: Zyada kaha pii mai?

Manav: 2 bottles beer and 5 tequila shots zyada nhi hota?

Unns: Manav yaha mera sir dard ho rha hai aur tu ye baatein lekar baith gya.

Manav: Acha baba sorry. Ye le. Ye pee le.

Unns: Ye kya?

Manav: Hangover cure karne ke liye. Isse tujhe better feel hoga.

Unns: I love you Manav.

She took the glass and drank it.

She was now feeling a little better. She then saw the tray which he had kept in front of her.

Unns: Wow Manav. What is this?

Manav: Breakfast on bed for my beautiful girlfriend.

Unnati was overwhelmed by this sweet gesture.

Unns: Aww Manav. I love you. Mere liye kabhi kisi ne ye sab nhi kiya.

Manav: Shhh!! Please ab jaldi se brush karke aate hai fir hum breakfast karenge.

Unns gave him a huge smile.

Unns: Okayy. I'll try to walk today.

Manav: Okay!

She then tried to get up from the bed. With Manav's support she walked to the washroom.

Unns: Stay here.

Manav: How will you manage?

Unns: Pass me that stick.

Manav gave her the stick and with help of that she went into the washroom.

Manav: My Unnsu is a strong girl.

He still stood outside the washroom in case if she needs his help. She then came out.

He helped her to the bed and then she sat down. Manav kissed her cheek.

Manav: My girl is the strongest.

Unns gave him a big smile.

Unns: Mai jaldi thik hojaungi.

Manav: Yes baby. Now let's eat.

Unns: Wow pancakes.

Manav smiled and they then had their breakfast. Manav then kept the tray aside.

Manav (removing his tee): I am going to take a shower. Wanna help?

He winked at her.

Unnati looked at him and then her sight landed on the area below his neck on his chest and over his abs. He had several hickeys there.

Unnati: MANAV!!

Manav: Kya hua Unnsu?

She pointed towards his bare body.