Part 121

She saw both Vijay and Sushi lying on the floor completely knocked, blood flowing through their nose and mouth. She then turned and saw

Unns: Abeer?

She was about to run inside when he grabbed her hair and threw her on the floor.

Abeer: Haan mai.. I am back. Abeer is back. What did you think? Itni asaani se mujhse picha chhut jayega. No baby you were wrong.

He picked her up and smashed her head on the wall. Due to the which, blood started flowing through her head.

Abeer: Bada hero ban raha tha na tera banda..ab usko asli villan se milvaata hun.

He grabbed her by her hair making a direct eye contact.

Abeer: Ab tumhe mera hone se koi nhi rok sakta Miss. Unnati Malharkar.

Unns: Ye teri galat fehmi hai Abeer. Manav yaha kabhi bhi aata hi hoga aur is baar tujhse usse koi nhi bacha sakta.

Abeer: Jab tak vo yaha pahochega tab tk hum yaha se bahot durr jaa chuke honge. Itna durr ki vo sapnon mein bhi kabhi soch nhi payega.

Bronny came out and started barking on him. He was about to bite his leg when Abeer kicked him because of which bronny fell down. He already had pain in his leg. He tried to walk but couldn't. Seeing Bronny's condition, she just couldn't control her tears.

Unns: BRONNY...

She sat down in front of him and started crying.

Unns (crying): Bronny mujhe maaf kardo aapko meri vajah se chot lag gyi.. bronny aapko bahot pain ho raha hai kya? Chalo mai aapko doctor ke pass lekar chalti hun.

Abeer: Bas ye drama yahi band kar

He grabbed her hair and started dragging her out. Bronny started barking. He tried getting up but he couldn't. He was feeling helpless so all he can do is to bark so that someone can hear him and come for their help. Abeer's hand reached on to her jhumka. He pulled that off causing blood coming out of her ear. He threw that on the floor. He then grabbed her arm and started taking her away. Unns was resisting. She tried really hard to get herself freed from his hold but she couldn't. When he saw her fighting, he took a vase and hit her on the head which made her fell unconscious. Seeing Unns falling unconscious on the ground, Bronny started howling. His eyes were teary. He tried to stand but was continuously falling down.
Abeer picked her up and went to the parking. He then made her sit in his car and drived off.

After an hour, Manav came back. He was in the lift when he heard Bronny's howls. He got scared and as soon as the lift door opened, his expression turned pale. He saw both Sushi and Vijay lying unconscious on the floor. He tried to wake them up.

Manav: Sushi? Vijay?

He then heard Bronny's howls. He threw his luggage and ran inside. He saw Bronny lying on the floor. Seeing Manav, he tried to get up but was falling again and again. He was continuously howling.

Manav: Bronny? Bronny kya hua aapko? (Scared) Baaki sab kaha hai?
ARSH!! ADDY!! RISHUUUU??

He went outside and tried to wake Sushi and Vijay. He sprinkled some water on them. They woke up after few seconds.

Manav: Sushi? Vijay? Tum dono yaha kaise?

Sushi: Manav bhaiya..vo vo.. aaa (groans)

Manav: Acha bas.. aao andar chalo .

He held Sushi in one hand and Vijay in another and took them inside and made them lay down. He then went near Bronny. As he was examining bronny when his sight landed on the jhumka which was kept on the floor with blood all over it. His heart skipped a beat because he knew it was Unnati's jhumka. He them saw blood on the floor and on the wall. He quickly dialled her number but to his mere surprise, he heard her phone ringing from his room. He went to check in his room but found nothing. He checked the whole house. He came back to Bronny and picked him up and made him sit on the couch crying. He quickly dialled Arsh's number