Part 25

Arsh: Ab mujhe aarhi hai neend. Mai toh jaa raha hun sone.

Addy: Mai bhi kal se soya nhi hun.

Rishu: Mujhe dark circles ho jayenge. Mai bhi chalta hun.

Aashna: Haan chalo. Sab hi chalte hai.

They looked at #Unnav and decided to leave them alone because they both were lost in each other's arms.
After few mins, Unnav broke the hug and saw that everybody has left and they were both alone.

Manav: Sab chale gye.

Unns: Hum bhi chalte hai.

Manav: Itni bhi jaldi kya hai?

As Unns was moving away, he held her hand and pulled her towards him. He took his other hand and put it at her back and started caressing her back slowly. Unns had chills down her spine. He leaned forward. Unns heart started beating loudly as she thought that he is about to kiss her but he went near her ear.

Manav: Hahaha. Just look at your face.

Unns couldn't control so she stood on her toes, moved forward, put her hands on his face and kissed him. At first Manav's eyes widen in suprise as he feels Unsu's lips against his. But then he gives in, he closes his eyes and grabs her by her waist and pulls her as close as he can. And this is not enough. Not at all. His hands move from her waist to her shoulder, then up her neck around her jaw. Unns's fingers were now touching his hair.
They were completely lost in that moment. The kiss was so passionate that they didn't realise for how long they were kissing. They broke the kiss in order to get air. Manav looked at her and winked her. Unnati was completely red by this time. She moved while breaking the hug. Manav pulled her closer and kissed her again. He kisses her cheeks then her nose coming back to her mouth. It feels so incredibly good, so genuine so pure that they can't stop. Manav moved a little down towards her neck and kissed her there. Unnati by this time had completely given herself in. His kisses were gentle but it definitely triggered adrenaline rush inside Unsu's body. She was shivering by the time. Her heart was on fire. Manav could feel her body shivering. He smiled and hugged her tightly which helped her calmed down. They both were standing there for god knows how long so he lifted her in his arms and took her to the tent and made her sit down there. Unnati was blushing so much. He sat behind her. Unns had her head leaned on his chest. His arms were hugging her from behind. He kissed her cheek and they both enjoyed the stars together. It was the perfect kind of date under stars just as Unnati liked. She was feeling cold so he removed his blazer and wrapped that around her.

(I didn't get a perfect picture depicting this scene. This is the reason I am posting this part so late. My apologies for that. Try imagining the #Unnav through the following pictures.)

)

Imagine #Unnav sitting like this in this tent setup

Unns: Manav you know what? I have always dreamt of this kind of date

Manav: I know that. Under stary sky right?

Unns: Yes. Thank you for making this dream come true.

Manav: Anything for you my lady love.

Unns titled herself and revolved her arms around his stomach. Manav caressed her hair. It was eternal sukoon. The air, the view, the setup, the fragrance of daisies around, stary sky, sound of the ocean everything was so calming, so peaceful, so satisfying and yet romantic. Soon they fell asleep in each other's arms.

After few hours, Manav woke up and saw Unsu sleeping hugging him. She looked like an angel. He adored her for few seconds thinking..

Manav in his mind: How beautiful she looks while sleeping. I wish I could stay like this for the rest of my life looking at her.

He put her hair strand behind her ear because it was keep coming on her face. He kissed her forehead. Then he tried waking her up.

Manav: Unnu Wake up.

Unns: Manav please let me sleep.

Manav: We need to get down.

Unns: Let me sleep naa. We'll go down later.

Manav: Unsu the sun will rise soon.

Unns: Give me 10 more mins. Please?

Manav smiled and hugged her letting her sleep for another 10 minutes.

Manav continued staring at her while she was sleeping. After 20 mins, he again tried waking her up.

Manav: Unsu chal ab.

Unns: Abhi 5 min bhi nhi hue hai.

Manav: 20 mins hogye hai jabki tune 10 mins bola tha. Ab uth jaa.

Unns woke up annoyed.

Unns: You never let me sleep peacefully. Huhhh.

Manav: Sorry baby but hamein niche bhi toh jaana haina.

Unns was very much sleepy so she wasn't able to open her eyes. Manav made her wear her heels and then carefully took her down. He opened the door and saw everybody sleeping in the lobby. There was no space for them. So he took her inside his room and made her lay down there. He removed her heels and put a blanket on her. He went to change his clothes. He came back and lay down beside her, hugged her from back and slept cuddling.

_______________________________________

That was it for this part. Sorry for updating late. This chapter took 2 hours because I could find the perfect pictures. So I apologize for the same.

I again want to thank you all for showing so much love on yesterday's parts. It means a lot. ❤❤