Part 156

It's been a week since Manav had his first meet with Unnsu's dad. They even went for the squash game and it was a tough call as both of them played pretty well. His bonding with her father started getting stronger and stronger. They made a pact to meet on Sundays for a game of squash and that got included in his routine. Coming to the present day.. it was a normal day at Damnfam house. Manav was getting ready as it was Football Friday. After an hour of drive, they reached the turf. It was Damnboys vs some other team so all of them were pretty boosted up for the game. The game went on for 2 hours. As the game headed towards it's end it became more and more intense game. The score was 3-3. The last 30 seconds were remaining and the ball was with Manav who was about to go for a goal. As he kicked the ball, he got disbalanced which ended up twisting his other foot. The match ended. It was a tie but Manav's got a sprain in his ankle which pained a lot.

Addy: Manav zyada dard ho rha hai? Doctor ke pass chalein?

Manav: Nhi nhi doctor ki koi zarurat nhi hai.. bas thoda sa twist hua hai. I'll be alright.

Arsh: Deenu zidd na kar.. fracture hua toh?

Manav: Nhi nhi fracture nhi hai..pain bahot light hai. I guess sprain aaya hai that's it.

Sanku: Abhi ghar chalte hai.. agar Zyada pain hoga toh Xray kara lenge.

Addy, Arsh and Sanku picked him up and with their support he walked to the car and headed home. Unnati was already at home waiting for Manav to come back. When she saw Manav entering with the support of Addyket and Arsh, she got really worried.

Unns: Kya hua?

Arsh: Football khelte khelte paer mud gya

Unns: Manav sambhal ke khelna chhaiye tha na.. doctor dikhaya?

Addy: Maana nhi kehta thik hun

Unns: Usne bola aap logon ne maan liya..

Manav: Unhe kya gussa kr rhi hai.. vo log toh bahot insist kr rhe the.. maine hi mana krdiya..

Unns: Ye kis chiz ki zidd hai? Atleast check up toh kara leta.. chal abhi chal.

Manav: Yaar Unnsu chotta sa sprain hai.. ho jayega thik aur abhi mere mein kahi jaane ki himmat nhi hai.. mujhe bas thoda rest karna hai.

Unns: Pr hum ye sab lightly bhi toh nhi le sakte na? Major injury hui toh? Risk lene ka koi faida nhi hai Manav.

Manav: Unnsu mamuli si moch hai yaar.. thik ho jayegi 1-2 din mein. Acha hum subah jaake check up kara lenge. Ab toh maan jaa? Sachi mere mein kahi jaane ki himmat nhi hai..

Unns: Acha thik hai pr abhi toh isse treat karlein.. paa mujhe bandage dedo aur ointment.

Arsh got the medicine box and started treating Manav.

Unns: Aap sab bhi thak ke aaye ho.. jao jaake fresh hojao.. mai hun yaha

Arsh: Nhi paa hum thik hai

Unns: Pehle aap gym gye fir vaha se football... Superman ho kya jo thakte nhi ho? Jao jaake rest karo mai hun yaha

Arsh nodded and they left leaving Unnav alone. Unns started putting ointment on his foot..

Manav: Unnsu rehnede mai kar lunga.

Unns: Chup kar jaa.. mai kr rhi hun na.

He kept quiet while she carefully held his foot, putting ointment and then covered it with the bandage. She was done with treating the wound when she looked at him. He was looking at her. 

Unns: Kya hua? Did it pain?

Manav: Nhi.

Unns: Toh fir?