Part 158

Ya ya it's me it's meeeeeee who updated 😂

Wohoooooooooo😂❤️

Gaaliyan baad mein dena pehle padhlo SWEETIEPIES 🧸❤️

__________________________________________

As soon as she opened the door, she stood there in shock as she saw a tray lying there on the floor with a rose and a note covered in red ink. Everything looked quite spooky which freaked her a little. She looked here and there but couldn't find anyone. The next thing she did was to pick up that note. She read that note which resulted in discoloration of her face. It was written:

"Hellooo Unnsu Baby! Looking for your beloved MNV? He's with me sweetheart but the question is.. is he alright? If you wanna know the answer to this question.. meet me at the terrace in 10 mins"

Each and every word gave her chills. She went inside and grabbed her phone and called Manav but to her mere shock she found his phone ringing on the bed. She immediately called Tk but his phone was also switched off. She left a text on the group but nobody replied. She couldn't wait for them to reply as Manav might be in wrong hands. She put the phone in her pocket and left for the terrace. As she was any step further, her breaths became harder and nervousness grew to another level. She pressed the lift button and waited for the lift impatiently. The lift came and she went inside and waited to reach the terrace area. That 2 minutes journey to the terrace seemed like ages. Finally she reached the terrace area. As soon as she stepped out she saw nothing but darkness. Unnsu being afraid of darkness took a step backward but the thought of Manav being in trouble gave her courage. She moved forward..

Unns: KOI HAIII

Someone: AAGYIII TUMM?!!

Unns: KAUN HO TUM?

Someone: Kyu batau? Nahi batayenge..

Someone 2: Chup reh na gadhe.. vo samajh jayegi. (whispering)

Unns: KAUN HO TUM LOG? AUR KYA CHAHIYE TUMHE? MANAV KAHA HAI?

Someone: Kitna bolti ho yaaar.. chup hoja yaar Unnsu..

Unns: TANZEEL? IS THAT YOU?

Someone: NAHI MAI BHOOT HUNNN

Someone 4: Beta ruk jaa tu tera bhoot banayegi vo.. dekh tuu..

Unns: TANZEEL KHANN IS THAT YOUU?

Someone 2: Pakda gya naa... Maine kaha tha tujhe chup rehne ko (whispering)

Unns: SANKETTT??

Someone: BC tune kaunsa pahad tod liya? Tu bhi toh pakda gya naaa (whispering)

Someone 3: Ye kin gadhon ko le aate ho saath.. saara system kharab krdiya (whispering)

Unns: Ye sab tum dono kr rhe thee....

Someone: GYE KAAM SE!

Unns: Bahar nikloooooo dono.. aaj tum dono ka aakhri din hai.. aaj mujhse tumhe koi nhi bacha sakta

Someone 4: AUR KARO MUJHE KIDNAP.. AB TUMHARI CHUTNEY BANAYEGI VO.. jo mai pakode ke saath khaunga..

Someone: Mazak mt karo aap diet pe ho bhaiii

Someone 5: Kash bhagwan ji tujhe height ke saath saath thoda dimag bhi dedete

Someone 6: Mere Tk ko kuch mt bol Ashi..

Someone 7: Isko bas Tk se chipakva lo..

Someone 2: Mera Tk?..Rishu what about mee?

Someone 6: Yaar vooo