Part 21

It's been 4 hours since Unsu has left. They all were waiting for her only. Soon the bell rang and it was her. She greeted everybody and they all sat down and started chit chatting.
Manav messaged everybody.

"Let's get started guysss!!"

Soon everybody saw the message and they started acting as per their plan.

Rishu: Guysss! Mere pass ek idea hai.

Tk: Pakka koi game khilaani hogi isse.

Rishu: Nhiii

Sanku: Skin care ke baare mein hoga fir definitely.

Rishu: Arey nhi

Aashna: Koi new dish try karni hai?

Rishu: Oh ho Kanjar. A big nooo.

Arsh: Toh bol na fir kya idea hai.

Unns: Usse bolne toh do sab

Rishu: Guys mai ye soch raha tha ki humne itne time se party nhi ki na hum bahar jaa paye. DMFA ka success bhi lowkey way mein celebrate kr liya vaise maza usme bhi aaya but still. Toh kyu na hum log ek party organize karein ghar pr hi?

Mnv: Wow Rishu. Perfect Idea.

Ashi: Haan haan. Ready hone ko bhi mil jayega.

Aashna: Thoda refreshing bhi lagega.

Rishu: But is party ka ek theme bhi hai and sabko comply karna hoga varna no entry.

Sanku: Kya theme?

Rishu: Date night.

Everybody was shocked hearing Rishu. They thought that he might spill the beans because it wasn't a part of the plan while Rishu did this intentionally because he wanted to make those moments more special for #Unnav so that they can cherish them forever.

Manav got nervous hearing Rishu and he was about to say something when he got interrupted by Unnati.

Unns: Wow Rishuuuu! It sounds so exciting.

Ab Unns khud approve kar chuki thi toh Manav couldn't say anything.

Unns: Date Night Theme sounds so romantic yet classic.

Unns didn't realise what she said and soon everybody's eyes were on her. They were looking at her in a teasing manner.

Sanku: Aapko harr chiz mein romance hi dikhta haina? Us din movie time bhi.

Unns: Shut up Sanku. Maine aise hi bola tha. Aur tum log bhi ghurna band karo. Maine aise hi bol diya.

Rishu: So there are few rules. First is that no casual wears would be allowed and second bring extra pair of comfy clothes because we will be having our time after the party that means you aren't going home.

Aashna: Wow Rishu. I am already excited.

Arsh: Pehle toh tu Game Master Rishu tha ab kya bolein Party Master Rishu??

They all laughed.

Manav was staring at Unns while she was avoiding his stare. She doesn't want him to be hurt so she decided to distance herself from him. Manav realized her cold behavior.

Manav in his mind: My Unsu Punsu, I know tu naraz hai mujhse but I'll make that day the best day of your life. I promise.

Rishu: So are we all clear now?

Everybody: Yess.

Aashna: Girls Let's leave.

Unns: Kaha?

Aashna: Let's go toh my place and have a pampering session. We need to look glam.

Ashi: Woww!! Pampering sessions with you girls are my favourite.

#AUA left while the boys started with the preparations.

In the car:

Aashna: What have you both decided to wear?

Unns: I don't know!! Can't decide. We can't go and shop also because of this lockdown.

Aashna: Unns yaar tune DMFA ke time pr jo dress order ki thi but vo time pr nhi aa payi thi. Tu vo pehen sakti hai.

Unns: Oh yess Honey! Mai us dress ke baare mein bhul hi gyi thi.

Ashi: Problem solved. Yayy!

They reached Aashna's house and started with their session.

Aashna: Unns so what have you decided?

Unns: About?

Aashna: Manav?

Unns: He has been through a lot. I don't want to hurt him so I have decided to keep myself away from him.

Ashina were shocked listening to her.

Unns went inside washroom.

Ashi whispered in Aash's ear: Ye kya bol rahi hai.

Aashna whispered back: Tu tension mat le sab thik hi hoga.

2 hours passed and the girls were done with their session. Unnshi went home and callet it a day.

The next day

UNNAV PROPOSAL

Boys met at Damnfam house and started decorating.

Tk: Bhai I am so happy for you

Manav hugged Tanzu.

Manav: Tu bhi soch le ab apne aur Pingu ke baare mein. We all know what you feel for her.

Tk smiled: Soon.

After 4-5 hours of hardwork, the outcomes were commendable. They all were proud of themselves. Then they all went to get ready.

They all decided to meet at 6 except Unnati. Unnati was asked to come at 7 pm.
_______________________________________

Sorry to keep you waiting but I'll post the whole #Unnav Proposal today itself.

So stay tuned.🥰❤

Also, do you want to me attach pictures of the outfits of each and everyone or just #Unnav? Please let me know.