Another day

Every day for the past year you went to collage in the mornings and late afternoons you were a part time maid. The money was good so you couldn't refuse the offer.

You weren't to poor nor to rich you were what they call middle class. You just got out of classes and made your way to work. Every time you step into that mansion your face never fails to light up seeing such a beautiful and luxury things.

"Alright time to get to cleaning" you said putting on your uniform slipping on a slim black maid outfit.

Starting in the kitchen then suddenly heard a slam at the front door making you jump. Ack he's home early again you said annoyed in your head. But just shook it off and went back to cleaning.

You suddenly felt a presence and looked up your eyes widen. Seeing the tall man with the large mane of back hair. "Hello Mr.Uchiha" you said standing still. "Where's my wife" he said glaring at you.

"She left an hour ago she said she'll be back tonight". He slammed his fist on the table "Bitch" he mumbled under his breath.

You stood there frozen dammit he's mad again you thought to yourself. He pulled a chair out and took a seat at the table closing his eyes resting his head on his hand.

You felt bad for him in a way seeing how tired he always looked. He picked his head up and turned to you catching you staring at him.

You quickly look down going back to washing dishes "shit shit shit" you mumbled. "Y/n" he said in his deep voice. "Yes Mr.Uchiha do you need anything".

"Make me something to eat" he said not taking his eyes off you. "W-What would you like". He leaned back on the chair "a simple sandwich will do".

"Yes sir" you said quickly rinsing your hands off and getting the ingredients to make the sandwich.

You felt sweat fall down your back feeling his eyes on you. You prepared the sandwich with orange slices on the side. Sneaking an orange slice in your mouth just for something to chew on.

Quickly walked to the table setting the plate down you gulped. "What would you like to drink sir".

He stayed looking down at the plate. "I asked for just a sandwich why did you offer an orange". You felt yourself more nervous "well sir I know your favorite is oranges so I thought you would like them with the sandwich...I'm sorry I can take them away".

He cracked a little smile you were stunned since that was the first. "A water will do" he said taking a bite. You nodded fetching the water and serving it to him.

Y/n thought POV
What did she do that made him so angry...well when both of them are in a same room there's always screaming at each other. What's the point being together if your never happy

...but sometimes they do make up oh well not my life.
-

You finished the dishes and seen Madara had fell asleep at the table. "Wha- dammit now I have to wake him up like he's not mad already...should I leave him- no I can't do that".

You walked over seeing the mane of hair laying falling off the table. "Heh should I touch it" you peaked over seeing he was out cold. "Nice now let me just..." you reached your hand and touched the soft thick hair. You started petting the hair with a mesmerized look.

"Whoa his hair is better than mine I wonder if it smells goo-" his hand grabbed your wrist. You froze "ah-". Picking his head up "just what are you doing" he said in an angry tone.

Lost of words feeling scared he gripped tightly but not hurting. "I'm so sorry sir you just fell asleep and I wanted to take you to bed- eh wait no I meant you should go to bed instead". You felt your cheeks turn red.

"So instead of poking me you decided to pet me like some dog". "I'm sorry sir I-" Madara let go and got up. "I'm to tired to make a fuss" he said walking away. He left you there shocked standing with shaky legs.

Ugh I'm so stupid why would I even think of doing that. You picked up the cup and plate washing them and went back to cleaning.

Feeling embarrassed still thinking about what happened wishing you could just erase that moment.

Two hours later night hit you just finished cleaning the first floor. You felt tired and worn out so you took a seat on the luxury velvet couch.

"Ahh so soft I with I could just sleep here" you laid your head back closing your eyes. "Mmm just five minutes then I'll head home fiv- more min..." you dozed off on the couch.

-

Feeling a tug on your arm "eh- huh WHAT!" you opens you eyes to Madara standing over you with arms crossed. You froze finally fully awake. "M- Mr.Uchiha I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell".

"Do you know what time it is Y/n" he said in a stern voice. "No sir I don't I'm sorry". "Stop apologizing it's one in the morning I got up to get some water and I find you sleeping on my couch".

You felt your heart racing feeling scared "I'll get going I'm-" you felt your eyes fill up.

Madara sighed "just go to the guest room it's to late for a woman like you to be out this late". You turned back still with watery eyes.

"Thank you sir" you said holding your hands together. Madara walked off "are you hungry" he asked. You took a pause blinking.

Thought POV-
He asked if I was hungry....well I haven't eaten since this morning.

"Yes sir I am" you said in weak voice. "Sit I'll make us something". You walked to the kitchen "um I can prepare some food for you if your hungry".

He turned around from the stove meeting eye to eye with you.

You only work till five to nine... you've done enough today now sit.

You gulped quickly sitting you felt you legs shake.

Thought POV
Today is so bizarre what the hell.
-

After some time Madara set a plate of grilled fish with a side of rice down. Your eyes lit up "wow thank you sir".

He nodded sitting across from you. "Madara is just fine sir is to formal right now".

You nodded "yes Madara mmm this looks good". You started eating you closed your eyes feeling sleepy yet super hungry.

When you opened your eyes you seen him looking at you. You quickly looked down feeling awkward.

"So is Mrs. Uchiha asleep" you asked looking up. Madaraa face changed to annoyed "no she's not here". Your eyes widen "I'm sorry for asking". "Don't be..."

You looked around at the table and got up. Madaras eyes followed you. "What would you like to drink" you asked looking in the fridge.

"I made tea for us on the counter but It seems I forgot about it". You turned seeing the two warm cups and carefully held them. He stood to go help you.

"Oh no it's okay I got it you can sit". Madara got closer putting his hands around yours. "A-" you look up meeting eyes with him.

This was the first time you were this close to him. "Let me help you" he said taking a cup from your hand. Your eyes were still locked in with each other.

He broke eyes contact walking back to the table. Your heart raced seeing this side of Madara was so off for you.

After some time the two finished. You got up to pick up your plate and went over to pick Madaras up. He took the plates from your hands "I got it you should head to bed now".

You nodded "thank you again sir- em Madara heh". He glanced at you "goodnight" he said picking up the plates.