Honey

Couple days later

You and Madara where talking.
"I don't want anything big Madara..." Madara looked at you confused "why not it's going to be our wedding don't you want a big celebration".

You looked down "I want something small and simple...why what did you have in mind". He was on his computer searching and turned the screen to you and pointed.

You were amazed "wow that's such a beautiful church". "Do you have anything in mind y/n". You stayed silent "...no".

"Madara I don't know how to plan one so I just want a small one and just marry you...". He gazed at you as you looked away "y/n let's do it your way what ever makes you happy".

Your eyes lit up reaching over the table to give him smooches. He pulled you onto the table "hahah noooo".

He pulled you onto his lap "now you should browse and tell me what you like" he said as he rested his head on your shoulder.

Your heart raced as he rubbed your inner thigh started scrolling "hmm".

"Ohh honey loo-" you paused why did I call him that!

You felt a lump growing on your ass it was Madara getting hard. "Honey is that your new pet name for me". "Um I don't know why I said that...do you like it".

Madara licked your neck "call me that again". You laughed "stop not right now look I found something". He looked over your shoulder "Hmm let's see". We could have a forest theme wedding look and this place has a lake near by for the view.

"Y/n it's beautiful it's settled then we'll have it there". You blushed feeling proud "wow that was easier than expected".

Madara pulled your head back to tongue you down. "Mmm" "mmm" he gripped your neck dry humping you.

"Ack your tickling me Madara okay okay now what about the honeymoon". He licked your lips "I have that covered". "Really where"
He sucked on your neck and and ran his hand up your shirt "Paris you'll love it". You froze "what really wow I never been out of the country".

"Haha stop trying to get in my pants you perv" you said pushing away. "Hmm hmm that pet name got me excited y/n come on call me it again I'll do you right on this table".

You blushed hard "Madara cut it out we could do it later I'm still a little soar from a day ago".

We could always use this hole Madara said rubbing your ass. You gasped "Ma-Madara you'll tear me open with your size". He laughed "want to at least try".

You looked into his eyes "I'm going to think about it okay". Madaras eyes widen "Y/n it's fine I was only teasing I don't want you to feel forced...heh unless you want to role play it". "No no it's fine I do admit I have thought about it here and there".

"Mmm I wonder what lewd thought you have y/n". You punched his his chest playfully "such a perv". There was a sudden ring at the door "expecting someone" Madara asked. Giving him a confused look you shook your head "nope".

You got up and looked out the window "oh no-". Madara came behind you "who is it".

"My parents they actually came" Madara had a blank face "oh-". You opened the door and greeted them.

"Mom, Dad how are you" they met eyes with you. "We came to to tell you that we apologize for over reacting". You looked at your dad who had his arms crossed looking away.

"Dad..."?

He looked at you for a quick second "what your mother said but you should have at least told us you had a boyfriend...".

You nodded "your right...would you guys like to come in I was going to cook dinner". "Yes we would y/n" you mom said looking at Madara.

"Wow such a nice big house" your mom said as she admired everything. "Yeah thanks mom" you said making your way to the kitchen.

"So all that school went to the trash so you could be a house wife" your dad said but before you or your mom could snap at him Madara cut you off.

"No I encourage y/n to find a well suited job once we finished getting married but for now...I want her to relax from all the stress she's been through" Madara said in a stern voice taking a seat.

You blushed looking at Madara man I'm starting to consider anal now you said in your head as you gazed at him.

"Oh Dad you never seem to change" you said as you cooked. "Hmp" he looked mad and just went on his phone.

"So Madara how long have you and my daughter been dating and how did you two meet". Your mom asked as she rubbed your dads back to lighten his mood.

"Hmm well we have been together for about eight months I think yes". Your dad looked up "y/n you don't even know this guy eight months are you serious".

You rolled your eyes "you shouldn't talk you were teen parents and you and mom only knew each other for two months".

"Oh I see that's why your mother and father still look young I understand now" Madara said nodding talking to himself. Your mom blushed and your dad just stared at him.

You chuckled "yeah I thought I told you heh they were like sixteen".

"So what about meeting how did you two meet"! Your mom asked. Madara looked at you "um well you see y/n use to work for me as my...maid".

"Oh wow y/n you a maid you can't even clean your room" your mom joked.

You gave a fake smile "yup". Madara came up to you and rubbed your back as you cooked "do you need any help y/n". "No I'm okay it's almost ready honey-". Shit shit shit!. Madara clenched his fist your parents watched you two.

Madara came to your ear "y/n your torturing me right now". "Madara hear me out I'm so sorry I seriously did not mean to I don't know what the hell is wrong with me saying that-". He leaned in closer "once they leave I'm ripping your clothes off".

You gulped "hey is everything okay" your mom asked crossing her arm to the view of Madaras fist clenched and him face to face with you.

You jumped "um yes yes mom um you guys can sit at the table now I will serve you guys heh".