Taken care

Six months later

You got use to you job you and Madara have still been keeping the relationship in secret. You would run into Neji here and there he would wave at you and sometimes you would wave back.

You made some friends nothing serious just some people to talk to.

Walking into Madaras office he was filling out paperwork and looked up. "Yes my sweet what do you need". "Are you busy again honey to go for lunch". He sighed "unfortunately I am you can go with Izuna".

You smiled "it's okay honey your working hard just don't over do it okay". He frowned a little "I'll make it up to you y/n".

"No honey don't worry I'll just have lunch in the break room and plus I think Izuna is dating someone in secret heh". He sighed with a smile "adorable you are y/n I to suspect something of my brother he's been in a brighter mood lately".

You chuckled "I wonder who she is...well Mr.Uchiha sorry for disturbing you I should get going". He grinned "y/n I'm still going to make it up to you" he said with a wink. Blushing you blew him a kiss and walked out.

You made your way to the lunch room and there you met eyes with Neji. You shook it off and tried to ignore him. You took a seat at the table in the way back and faced your back to him. You watched some videos on your phone and ate your lunch.

Suddenly the chair next to you pulled out. You looked up and seen Neji with a smirk sitting next to you. "Y/n can we talk please I've been trying to talk to you for sometime now".

"Neji what do we need to talk about". He looked down "I-I miss you y/n I apologize for what I did in the past". "Neji seriously you know how many times I heard that from you please I don't want to talk about this right now".

He looked into your eyes "y/n give me another chance your so beautiful and I'm such an idiot for what I've done".

You chuckled "Neji I'm married" you said holding up your hand. His eyes widen "what since when!"

You smiled "I've been married for a year". "But y/n how your still so young how could you do something so reckless". Your eyes widen "Neji who the hell are you to start getting after me, do you still think you can control me like you use to".

"Y/n I'm still in love with you". He laid his hand on your thigh "remember how you always sniffed my hair and I would do that thing you liked".

You slapped him across the face and stood up "you disgust me you bastard". He grabbed your wrist and pressed you against the wall "you whore who told you that you could run off on me and go get married". Tears ran down your face "let go of me".

He smiled "how many men have been in you since huh, you disappear on me how could you y/n". You closed your eyes wishing Madara could come save you.

Neji ran his hand up your shirt and forced his lips onto yours. Your cry out for someone he laughed sucking on his bottom lip "you still taste the same y/n".

Your heart was racing and you suddenly felt like throwing up. "I hate you so much" you said whimpering.

The door swung open slamming into the wall Madara came storming in he grabbed Neji by the face and slammed his head over and over into the wall. You collapsed onto the floor crying. Izuna came running in "that's enough brother you'll kill him". People came crowding at the door way.

"Who the hell do you think you are laying a hand on my wife". Neji face was covered in blood Madara had rage running through him. Neji fell to the floor "your wife" he whispered.

Madara turned to you "y/n are you alright let's go home". Your eyes sill leaked tears and you hugged him "you came I called you and you came". He picked you up "Izuna get this scum out of my building he still alive don't worry brother".

Izuna nodded "yes big brother". Madara carried you out and everyone watched. Madara turned to everyone he still had rage in his eyes "GET BACK TO WORK" he said growling to everyone.

Madara carried you into the elevator. As the doors closed Madara hugged you "y/n did he touch you". You nodded "yes he was touching my breast and he kissed me he also touched me down there". You could feel Madara trembling from anger.

"Madara I love you" you said hugging him tightly. "I love you more y/n".

Arriving home you still couldn't believe what just happened. Madara your hands are covered in blood let's go wash them up. He nodded as you washed his hands there where deep cuts in his hands.

Madara gave you a deep kiss "y/n can you tell me what happened". You rinsed his hands off. "He said he missed me and I laughed in his face then told him I was married he then put his hand on my thigh and I slapped him after that he got angry and...".

Madara nodded "should I have him taken care of". Your eyes widen "wha-what are you saying like have him killed". He nodded as he dried his hands. "M-Madara uhh no he got what he deserved but death that's a little much".

Shock ran through your body what the hell is he saying. Madara ran his hands behind your and kissed the back of your neck.

You jumped a little "y/n just say the word and it's done understand". You nodded "y-yes I understand". He took your hand and led you to bed "your still shaken up y/n you should rest". You nodded kissing his cheek "yes honey".