Suspicion

A mouth passed it's been endless sex with Madara any chance he would get he would pound you until your legs went numb.

You found your self paranoid thinking she might come in and catch you two. But you also felt that you were only being used for sex. And questioned how long will this be going on for.

While you were in the living room sweeping Mrs. Uchiha came up to you. "Oh hello". "Hey Y/n you want to go out with me tonight". "You paused um no I'm sorry I can't".

She smacked her lips "come on your more than just my house keeper your my friend". "I'll think about it" you said with a fake smile.

"Y/n hey you know you can always come to me to talk okay" you nodded with a fake smile. "Same for you Mrs.Uchiha".

"No no just call me Misa I hate being called that dreadful last name...hmp Uchiha" she said crossing her arms. You clenched your fist THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN WITH HIM you wanted to scream out.

"Hey Misa can I ask you something" her face lit up "yeah sure Y/n go on".

"Do you love Madara" she paused and looked down. "Umm well...I do but I don't most of the time". You nodded. "Psst keep this between us but I'm just with him for the money". Your eyes widen "wow really".

She nodded putting her hand to her mouth and giggling. "But Misa don't you want to be with someone you truly love" you said gripping the broom. She sighed "yes I do but-".

Madara stepped in the room looking at you. "What do you need" Misa asked annoyed. "I'm looking for my phone" Madara said in a smug tone.

She rolled her eyes "well hurry up I'm talking to Y/n". "Oh um here you left it in the bathroom I was going to give it to you but couldn't find you" you pulled the phone out of your apron pocket.

Madara came up to you "thank you
Y/n" he said gazing into your eyes. "Your welcome" you said with a soft smile.

Misa looked at the two back and fourth. "Madara give her some space you're to close" she snapped. Madara broke the gaze while you quickly went back to cleaning. He walked off back to the other room.

You blushed dammit how could we be so stupid forgetting she was there. Misa stared at you while you swept with a face.

"Give it some thought...y/n" she said walking off. You turned with back with sad eyes. After you were finished next was the kitchen.

There Madara was on his phone you started on the dishes. Madara looked up to you meeting eyes with him. He licked his lips with a grin. You shook your head pushing your eyebrows together.

He nodded putting two fingers up and putting his tongue between. You blushed and whispered "stop it". Suddenly you both heard footsteps and looked down.

Misa glanced at you then at Madara. "Honey" she said out loud. Madara looked up confused "what".

She went up to him and sat on his lap cupping his cheek. You quickly looked down feeling uncomfortable.

Madara had an annoyed face on. She kisses him on the cheek making her way to his lips. But he pulled away "Misa what are you doing".

"Can I not kiss my husband" she said puckering her lips. "Have some respect for Y/n she's right in front of us" he said in an annoyed tone.

"Y/n am I bothering you right now" she said turning to you hugging Madara tightly. You stayed looking down "no ma'am".

She smiled grabbing Madaras face pulling it in. He grabbed both her wrist stoping her. "What's gotten into you why all of a sudden!"

She glared at him with eyes filled with hatred.

Shit did she find us out you panicked in your head.

"Y/n you can leave early today, I changed my mind on going out today I just want to spend time with my husband". You looked up meeting heart broke eyes with Madara.

"Yes ma'am I'll get going" you dried your hands and walked out the kitchen feeling your chest sink in. You could hear her giggle making kissing sounds as you walked away.

"Misa get off I'm not in the mood" you heard Madara say making groans trying to get up. "I don't care if your not in the mood she laughed it's been a year since aren't you tempted".

Once your shoes where on you walked out feeling jealousy run through you. That woman truly is horrible you said to yourself getting in your car.

When you got home you felt helpless. Suddenly you got a text from Madara.

M: Y/n we didn't do anything she got mad that I wouldn't get hard for her and went to bed.

Y: I see do you think she suspects us.

You jumped in joy reading that.

M: Probably I'm going to have to treat you a little awful when you come back to lose the suspension I'm sorry.

Y: No I fully understand I'm going to bed now I'll see you tomorrow.

M: Goodnight don't worry I'll find a way to get out of this and spend the rest of my days with you Y/n.

Reading that message made a tear fall "yeah one day" you said laying down. "If it will ever come...".