Couples

A month later

Madara came from behind you "y/n Hashirama has invited us for dinner tonight". "Oh how nice what time" you said kissing his cheek.

"At six..." he said holding onto your body. "What's wrong honey you seem off".

He grunted having his head fall on your shoulder. He said "Tobirama and Izuna will be joining". You rolled your eyes "You've been avoiding your brother since that night".

"Y/n I can't stand that there together truly hate Tobirama even more". "Madara why do you hate him so much I'm pretty sure he likes you".

"No we hate each other we just never got along". "Oh...well you two should try getting a long yes?"

Madara grunted running his hand down your waist. "That tickles I'm trying to wash dishes".

Madara kissed your neck "why don't you take a break I can give you a massage in your tight p-". "I'm almost done let me just finish up then I can get that foot massage right". You turned and winked he looked down "yes my love".
-

Later that day you got out the shower and dried off. Madara watched you as your dried yourself. "Y/n can I take some pictures of you". You blush "like nude". He nodded pulling his phone out.

"I want to take pictures of your tight little holes". You chuckled "only if I get to take some to".

His face lit up "deal now get on the bed". You smiled hopping on the bed. He held his phone up spreading your legs. He slid his cock in making you moan and took a picture of your face.

"Ma-Madara I thought you wanted nudes you took a picture of my face". He grinned "I love that face when I penetrate you now it's your turn what do you want me to do".

You blushed holding your face "that's so sweet honey". He started thrusting making you moan out. "Can you take a picture of your balls in my mouth".

He smiled "so naughty y/n I love it". You got on your knees and sticked your tongue out licking his balls. Madara chuckled taking the picture on your phone.

"Now I want a picture of my cum in your hole pick one". You bit your lip and got on all fours "my favorite one you know this honey".

He smacked your ass "how about we make a video y/n". Your eyes lit up "yeah tonight we can but honey we have twenty minutes till we need to leave".

He nodded and put his cock in your ass "I still want that picture".
-

Pulling into Hashiramas Madara opened your door. "Y/n are you okay to walk". "Yes heh I'm just really soar my insides feel destroyed". Madara chuckled kissing your cheek "I apologize my love on the bright side we got some naughty pictures to enjoy later".

"Yeah yeah just hold my hand my knees won't stop shaking". Madara held your hand tightly. "Dammit" you said under your breath.

Walking into the house you and Madara were greeted my Mito and Hashirama. "What's wrong y/n are you okay" Hashirama asked knitting his browns together.

"Oh- uhh" Madara cut you off "she just fell a while ago and hurt her knees". You nodded "yeah heh I just need to take a seat".

"Yes come in" Mito said. Hashiramas face lit up "oh look it's Tobirama with Izuna". You and Madara turned and met eyes with the two.

"Brother it's nice to see you come in come in...huh what's wrong with Izuna is he alright". Tobirama paused as he held Izuna up.

Izuna eyes widen "oh I-". "Well he fell and hurt his back...yes so he called me to help..." Tobirama said with a sweat mark.

"Hmmm I guess Izuna and Y/n really took a fall today". Madara gritted his teeth "hello brother are you okay you must have took in a a hard fall isn't that right".

Izuna turned a little red "yeah I did don't worry brother my good friend Tobirama came to my aid".

Madara had a vein popping from his head. "Yeah I'm pretty sure he came" Madara mumbled. You pinched Madara on the arm.

"What was that Madara" Tobirama asked. You squeezed Madaras hand tightly "Okayyy we should go sit were standing around the front door for to long".

Madara nodded "sorry my love let's go get your seated". Hashirama blushed hugging Mito "ack look how adorable they are". Mito patted him on the head and gave him a smooch.

You and Izuna were both seated and let out whimpers at the same time. Tobirama blushed and you and Izuna met eyes. "That's so odd that you two got hurt on the same day" Hashirama said sitting down.

You and Izuna cracked fake smiles "yeah" you both said in union. Madara gritted his teeth some more. Tobirama sat in silence feeling awkward.

"So little brother how have you been I see you are best friends with Izuna now". Tobirama cleared his throat "yes elder brother I've been fine".

Hashirama nodded "Ahh great great and you my good friend I haven't seen you in a while how have you been". Madara looked up "I've been great...just chipper with my lovely wife". Hashirama smiled "that's great when are you and
y/n going to settle down and have a baby".

You looked up at Hashirama "well umm" Madara held your hand under the table. "Me and y/n decided to not have children and just adopt in the future".

Hashirama eyes lit "ahh I understand good for you two". You gave a soft smile and nodded. Mito smiled "that's nice you two".

You looked at Madara and nodded he nodded back giving you a deep kiss.

Izuna looked at Tobirama with a smile Tobirama gave a soft smile back.

Hashirama pulled Mito in "aren't these four just the sweetest". Mito kissed Hashirama "they are it's so nice having them here".