Day With You

The weekend came around and you thought about what Madara said. He seemed more darker and you liked it.

You just got out the shower and Madara was on the bed taking a nap. Drying off you leaned over and woke him up with kisses.

His eyes opened with a smile he got up to stretch and gave you a kiss. You let your towel fall and crawled on him. "Madara you want to put it in". He pulled his pants down and slipped it in making you moan out. "Y/n moan my name" he said as he sucked on your breast.

"Madara I meant the other hole" he paused with a chuckle y/n you want it up your ass tell me y/n".

You licked his ear and whispered "I want you to shove it up my ass Madara". He grabbed you flipping you over he pinned both your hands down and licked his lips.

"Y/n we ran out of lube so let's see how wet you get when I play with this hole". He put his face between your cheeks and licked your hole. "Ma-Madara that feels so good".

"Mmm y/n your leaking all over the sheets you really liked it huh". He got some of your cum and coated your hole he soon started pushing in. You moaned out as he pushed in he moaned "your to tight y/n".

"I'm sorry I guess I need more practice you said with a grin". Madara started thrusting faster and faster he chuckled "I guess I'm going to have to loosen up this hole".

You moaned out this feels amazing it's hitting all the right spots "I'm-Im going to cum". "Hmm where just getting started y/n".

You moaned and moaned feeling your body shake. Madara gripped onto your ass and groaned out "haaa this is too good I'm going to fill all your hole with my cum today.

"Yes yes please do ack I'm cumming". Madara kept thrusting and thrusting with all his force making you feel numb. He soon came in your ass making him moan out your name.

He pulled it out as your hole leaked out cum you collapse on the bed heavy breathing. "I-I think I came like three time honey".

He chuckled as he opens your hole to let all the cum out. "Are you at your limit y/n or is it time for your next hole".

You laid there heavy breathing "um just give me a minute I just need to drink some water". Madara flipped you over he kissed you all over "I want you to beg for water y/n".

You picked your head up gulping you turned over and crawled to him "please Madara can I have some water" you kiss his tip and lick "I need something to drink".

You started sucking "can I drink this please". Madara bit his lip "everyday y/n you get more and more sexy how". You suck and suck "I'm so thirsty please Madara can I have some".

Madara came in your mouth as he held your head and shoved his cock down. "Drink up y/n you deserve it".

Sucking the cum up you made to big gulps. Madara pulled out as his his tip still formed cream. You licked his tip and looked up.

"Thank you Madara I was so thirsty". He picked you up and kissed you deeply "y/n your making me go crazy do you know how sexy that was I can feel myself throbbing again".

You and Madara went on all day you both collapsed on each other sleeping for hours.

Ring*
Ring*
Ring*
"Honey answer the phone your said rubbing his chest". He grunted "shh let it ring". ............

Ring*
Ring*
Ring*
You flicked his nipple and got up he grunted turning over. When you looked at the phone it was Itachi "hmmm" you answered. "Hello" "oh hello y/n are you busy at the moment". "Mmm no not really why Itachi" "Me and Izumi don't have a babysitter and we were wondering if you could watch Obito for an hour or two".

Your face lit "up ohh yeah sure he could spend the night if that okay with you". He chuckled "yeah that's okay Obito would like that well we will drop him off in about twenty minutes".

"Okay bye see you" "bye y/n". You walked over to Madara and laid back down wrapping yourself in his arms. "Psst psst psst honey" Madaras eyes opened and rolled on you "yes y/n". "Ack I can't breathe get off your so big". "Hmm that's not the first I heard that come from you" he said weak chuckling with his eyes closed.

"Mada-ra you pervert oh yeah Obito will be spending the night okay". "Okay what time is it by the way".
"It's eight we slept all day". He chuckled kissing your neck "I guess we both reached our limit you were so sexy today".

"I'm glad we got to spend the day like this hmm...ack get off I still can't breathe Madara". He rolled off "let's go shower". Letting out a sigh you asked for him to carry you.

He picked you up with a grin and took you a shower. "Y/n do you still want to work for me" he asked as he dried your hair.

"Yes of course I feel more better now that he's gone from there". He kissed the top of your head.

Exiting the shower you dried his hair. "Can you tell me what he did to you in the past".

You took a deep breath "I know I should've told you but I just hate to reimagine everything....it started in high school I had a crush on him for about two years we became good friends then he told me he liked me and we started dating I was so happy and clueless I thought he was the most perfect guy with his cool eyes and hair".

You took the brush from his hand and started brushing his hair. "Then he started to talk about sex...". Madara turned his head "did he force you into anything" he asked looking a little angry.

The door went off and you looked at Madara "I'll be back Obito is here" you slipped on a robe and made your way to the front door.