Lunch

On the drive you felt tense and nervous.

"Y/n my whole family will be joining us today at my parents house". "Oh wow...great heh I can't wait to meet them".

Hmm I wonder who he gets his looks from his mom or dad?

When Madara pulled into the house your jaw dropped "this- this is your parents house". He nodded "yes why is something wrong".

"No no it's just this place is is huge it's a castle..." you eyes widen as you pulled more in.

"Wow this is something you see in movies it's beautiful". Madara chuckled "I can always buy you a house like this y/n".

You blushed "no our house is fine". "Just say the word and it's done" Madara said as hopped out the car. You kissed his cheek with a smile "no".

He chuckled and kissed you on the lips you pulled him back for another sucking on his tongue. "Mmm how naughty y/n" Madara said licking his lips.

"Okay now let's go in" you said taking his hand. "Give me one more before we go in" he said leaning down.

You leaned in putting your tongue in his mouth and sucking his tongue. He moaned in your mouth "let me give it to you before we go in". You patted his chest "Madara what did we agree on".

He paused "oh right...come on you look so sexy I could just lick every part of your body". You blushed "Madara stop being horny we are at your parents".

He looked down "sigh alright". He held your hand and walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

A young woman answered with dark blue hair her face lit up and she blushed Mr.Uchiha your home!". "Hello Hinata it's been a while". He weakly waved his hand and passed her. You made eye contact with her and she gave you a bothered face.

Madara led you in "whoa everything is so luxurious". He patted your head with a soft smile he then lead you into the the dining room.

There you seen people sitting and talking at a long table you felt your chest sink in.

Izuna turned "brother you finally made it" he yelled out. Every one turned to the both of you and stared. A woman stood "Madara dear your finally home". He tugged your hand and walked towards her. "Hello mother, father yes I told you I was visiting".

His father looked at you with a serious face "just who are you". You felt your back get hot scared to talk. "This is y/n my soon to be wife" Madara said before you could talk.

His father stood "what happened to Misa" he said in an angry tone. You looked down feeling your legs shake. "I did not wish to be with her".

His mother gasped and his dads eyes widen. "Mada how could you" his mother said with a gasp.

You could feel everyone's eyes on you feeling embarrassed. His father glared at you "Misa was a good woman how could you leave her for this!". Madara clenched his fist but before he could speak Izuna interrupted.

"Father y/n a hundred time of a better woman than Misa I got a chance to know her she's the best". "Izuna don't be a suck up just because you work for your elder brother".

Madara slammed his fist on the table "mother, father get a chance to know her...Misa she was playing an act this whole time".

"Uncle please let us enjoy lunch look you've frightened her she's shaking to the bone" Itachi said as he stood to pull your chair out.

"Please take a seat...what was your name again". "Um it's y/n thank you" you said looking down.

Madara laid his hand on your shoulder "y/n I apologize". You looked up and nodded looking back down.

"What do you mean she will soon to be your wife how long have you even known this woman" his mother said sitting back down.

"Almost a year" Madara said sitting down. His father let out a sigh leaning back in his chair "Madara you don't even know this woman".

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha I don't know what I did for you to hate me so much but I love Madara dearly and he loves me back...yes we are soon to be married this was the reason we came here to tell you that our wedding will be on the seventh of this month".

Both his parents paused and glared at you. "A week from now" his mother said with a disgusted face.

Madara gritted his teeth "that's correct". You laid your hand on his arm "Madara please don't get angry please I don't like when you get mad".

"Itachis eyes widen y/n you can calm him down that's the first".

Madara looked down and took a deep breath "yes y/n my apologies".

"So miss y/n how did you and my son meet" she said in a cocky tone.

"Um well Mrs.Uchiha I use to work for him as a house keeper". "You left Misa a model...for a dame house keeper". "FATHER DO NOT BE CRULE" Izuna said.

"He's right Itachi said she seems like a nice woman". "Aunt please do not be mean to her" Izumi asked placing her hand on her chest.

"Oh please she's probably only with him for his money I bet she split Madara and Misa up".

You felt tears coming in "Ma'am it- it's nothing like that I would never do something like that".

Thought POV-
No I didn't I- they had problems why am I feeling guilty
-

"That's it y/n let's leave Sasuke, Itachi, Izumi, Izuna I will send you the invite if your interested on coming.

Madara stood and grabbed your hand. "And Misa we got married drunk one night she blacked mailed me if I wouldn't stay with her she was a psycho she even admitted to y/n she was only with me for my money".

You stood up with tears falling "I just wished we could have enjoyed lunch together and get to know all of you properly and I'm sorry for not meeting your standard".

Madaras father looked away with his arms crossed and his mother just looked down to the table not saying a word.