12

It's been twelve years

You and Madara moved into a much bigger home. Izuna and Tobirama have adopted a child. Obito has recently finished college. Hashirama and Mito also had a child.

"Sarada get your breakfast...Sarada!". "Yes mom coming I'm just putting my shoes on". "Hmm where's your dad" Sarada shrugged sitting on the table.

"Eat up I'll go check on your father". You walked into the room and there Madara was still asleep.

You rubbed his head "honey wake up". He grabbed you and laid you on top of him. "I love hearing your voice in the morning y/n now shhh and let me sleep".

He hugged you tightly as he dozed off. You chuckled rubbing his sides "wake up come eat breakfast".

He grunted putting his hand on your face. "Hey mo- uhh what are you two doing" Sarada said adjusting her glasses. You smiled waving "oh just trying to wake him up did you need anything".

"Yeah have you seen my laptop I can't find it". "Hmm I don't know the last place I seen it was on the couch upstairs".

Madara waved over for Sarada to come over. "Yes dad" she said squinting.

Madara wrapped his arm around her and pulled her onto the bed and patted her head "shh sleep you two".

"Ack dad I have school in ten minutes let go". "No you two stay home and nap with me I love you both to much". You chuckled "she'll be late you gave him a peck she's not a baby anymore we can't nap like we use to".

Madara sighed letting go "have a good day at school Sarada I love you". Sarada fixed her glasses and patted Madaras head "bye dad bye mom the bus will be here soon".

As Sarada waved off Madara pulled you in closer and groped you. You kissed him deeply "blah you have morning breath". He chuckled turned you around while still hugging you "y/n you smell delicious".

Madara your having another one of your lazy days. He stayed silent pulling your pants down from behind. You held on to his arm that wrapped across your chest.

He smacked your ass then ran his fringes near your hole. "Ngh hurry put it in you mumbling". Madaras eyes widen "tell me how bad do you want it".

You slipped out his arms and hopped off the bed "so that's what will wake you up huh". He grinned sitting up "come here".

You smiled "and if I don't". He rubbed his eyes "then I'll have to catch you and pin you down". You slowly stepped back as he started getting of the bed.

He chased you and ended up grabbing you down stairs in the dining room. You broke out laughing "Madara okay okay I won't run anymore". You and him were heavy breathing he pushed you up against the table and and pinned your down.

He chuckled "what did I say once I catch you". You sighed arching your back "at least I got you down stairs".

He pulled your pants down to find you soaked from front to back. "Do you like being chased like prey y/n does it get you this excited".

You bit your lip as your chest pressed against the table. The two met eye to eye. Without hesitation he shoved it in making you moan out.

"I do" you whimper out. "Mmm your hole is so tight this morning". You both moan out as he pounded harder and deeper. He soon came inside you making your legs go weak.

"Ngh Ma-Madara my legs they won't stop shaking". He picked you up giving you small kisses "how many times have you came my love".

You hooked onto his neck catching your breath "twice". He chuckled "okay let's go shower and eat breakfast".