Honeymoon

It was the first night in Paris for the both of you. The both of you arrived late so you hadn't really experienced Paris yet.

Madara stared at you as you slept bundled up in the silk sheets. The morning sun lit up the room as Madara touched your lips.

You slapped his hand away still out cold and turned. He chuckled rubbing your head. He put his body weight on top of you. "Madara move your so heavy" you said out of breath. "No" he said going back to sleep.

You rolled your eyes "okay I'm up now". Madara started snoring cuddling you. "Ack your cutting off my air supply!".

It was no use he was still asleep. You kissed his neck "honey wake up please". He picked his head up with a grin "you know what happens when you call me that".

You smiled "I did say you could do anything to me...anything". Madara paused "my wife is so lewd this morning I like it". You wrapped your arms around him "but first let's sleep in a little more".

He hugged you "yes my beautiful wife". You slid your hand into his pants and stared stroking his shaft. He bit his lip heavy breathing. You still had your eyes closed with a smile "do you like that".

He gripped onto you the "yes y/n your hand is so warm". After some time Madara came on your hand. You started licking the cum off cleaning up your hand. "Okey now let me sleep in for another thirty minutes".

———

"Wow I've never been to Paris this is just wow" you said as you admired the steers, people, buildings. Madara pulled you in for a deep kiss "we can come back when ever you like y/n".

Blushing you take his hand let's go eat I'm hungry". After you two finished you both walked around a bit. Till something caught you eye in a store.

"Hey um I'll be right back...". Madara held your hand tighter "where are you going". "Umm just stay right here okay honey I promise I'll be quick". Madara bit his lip "okay my sweet".

Giving a big warm smile you gave him a kiss "heh okey".

You quickly walked off and went into the store "ack he's going to love this!" You checked out and stuffed the present in your pocket.

Walking back you seen Madara wasn't there "huh where did he go...". You stood there looking around. "So where did you run off to" Madara said from behind you.

You turned with a smile "no where heh" you said taking his hand "it's getting pretty late".

He nodded "we still have one more place to go". He took your hand and led you. "Madara where are we going". He turned back and winked not saying a word.

The sun had went down and the light turned on as soon as you seen it your face it up.

The Eiffel Tower was lit up. "Wow Madara is beautiful" you said holding his hand. He gazed at you and led you to a bench.

"Y/n I love you" Madara said gazing at you. You reached in your pocket pulling out something with a bow on it. "Madara I love you too...Um I know I never get you presents and you always get me presents so here I got this for you".

Madara looked down to you holding something wrapped in a bow. "A present for me" he said feeling his heart race. You placed it in his hands and nodded with a small tint of blush.

"I had them wrap it I hope you like it". Madara smiled unraveling it his eyes widen "y/n I love it".

"Yeah I saw it and thought of you instantly". Madara pulled you in for a deep kiss "thank you y/n".

You chuckled "yeah I never thought orange flavored chocolate was a thing but I guess it is".

He smiled "y/n adorable you are here have some with me". You stopped his hands and leaned in.

"Huh what is it y/n do you not want some". "How about I feed it to you tonight" you said whispering in his ear. Madara took your hand "let's go!".

Getting into the room you both started taking each other's clothes off while kissing each other deeply.

He set you on the bed as he pulled out the chocolate. You took it from his hands and broke a piece off. Sliding the piece between your teeth you pulled him in. "Take it out of my mouth" you said as you gazed at him.

Madara placed his lips on yours taking the piece. "So how does it taste" you asked with a warm smile.

Madara chuckled "it's delicious". You smiled giving him a hug as both your naked bodies rubbed together. Madara kissed you deeply and slid you down sticking his fingers in you.

You groan out gripping onto him "Madara this feels different what- ahh ah ah what are you doing". Madara smiles as he goes faster "do you like it y/n".

Your legs shake "yes yes yes" you moaned out as Madara sucked on your breast. Madara pushed in deeper making your body squirm.

He chuckled "are my fingers driving you crazy y/n". "Wait Madara I think I'm going to cum but I feel like something else is coming out" you said moaning out with watery eyes.

Madara chuckled "mmm I can't wait to see what comes out". "No no wait take it out I feel strange honey!!!". Madara gave you a kiss as his fingers went in deeper and faster.

You screamed out as something came spraying out of you. "What's happening to me" you moaned out gripping the sheets. Madara face was amazed as you came.

You started crying in embarrassment "Madara I didn't meant to pee I'm sorry" you cried more and more as it still leaked out.

"Y/N! No no-" he grabbed you and pulled you in. You quickly pushed away and ran to the restroom crying I'm so embarrassed how could I have done that!.

Madara came knocking at the door "y/n unlock the door let me explain I didn't intend for you to feel embarrassed". "Madara please can I just be alone right now" you said as tears fell.

"Y/n you didn't pee you squirted I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I was doing...please come out". You unlocked the door peeping your head out "I squirted what does that mean".

He pulled you in for a hug and rubbed your head "y/n it's normal how is it that you don't know about it I just wanted to make you feel good". You look up with puppy eyes "it did feel really good but the sheets are soaked and I still feel embarrassed".

"It's okay y/n we could just order some more but don't feel embarrassed I found it really sexy how much came out". You laid your head on his chest as he held you.

"Y/n we should go to bed you seem tired I-". You took his hand and let him to the couch and sat him down. You got on top and kissed him deeply.

"Mmm you taste like the chocolate" you said and you slid down onto his cock. Madara let out a moan
"Y/n". He held onto you looking into your eyes.

"Madara um if you have other things you want to teach me...teach me okay". He grinned "can I make you squirt again".

You blushed moaning out a bit as he went faster you fell onto his chest and whispered "yes".