Misunderstanding

A week passed you only had small talk with him. Drowned in studying for you last up coming exams. "Ugh just one last exam and I'm free" you had a set up on the bed with a text book and notes.

Knock* Knock* Madara peeked in
"y/n are you studying". You looked up "yes but I'm taking a break".  Madaras eyes lit up and came in he sat on the bed next to you. "Y/n we need to talk" he said placing his hand on yours.

You looked up with tired eyes "what do we need to talk about". He held your hand tighter "I noticed you've been gloomy for these past weeks is there anything on your mind please talk to me".  You suddenly felt tears roll down not saying anything you pulled your hand away covering your face.

"Y/N"! Madaras face turned in worry he got on his knees and came up to your lap then pulled your arms down revealing the endless tears falling. "Y/n whats wrong tell me".

You looked down to him "don't touch me" you said with anger in your eyes. Madara paused with his mouth open. You scooted back looking at him with disgust done with crying the sadness turned into anger.

He stood up not knowing what to say "did I do something to make you feel this way" he said trying to reach out. "Do you love me Madara" you said with a blank stare looking down as you slouched.

"What kind of question is that YES I'm madly in love with you" he said getting back on the bed. The way he acted you started to rethink things you shook your head as you got a huge headache. "Im sorry Im sorry i just need to take a nap we can talk more later okay".

Madara nodded knitting his eyebrows together "I will let you rest then" he left the room softy closing the door. "This has been going on for to long I should just confront him" you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

A couple hours later

You woke up more refreshed you then took shower and brushed your teeth. Walking out the room you looked around for Madara. You found him sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. You cleared your throat letting him know you were there.

He looked up "Y/n your finally up come sit...please" you looked down and walked over sitting next to him. He stared at you as you looked down "are you ready to talk". You nodded "Madara....are you cheating on me".

His eyes widen shifting to your direction "how could you think that Y/n of course NOT". You bit your lip "dont lie to me I heard your phone call"! He froze "what phone call and what did you hear"? You locked eyes with him "come on Madara its been a month since you touched me or tried anything".

"A-"  you quickly cut him off clenching your fist "its all right she will never find out and...I lie to her telling her that I'm staying late" your eyes filled "do you know how betrayed I feel MADARA".

"Y/n! you've got the wrong idea" he grabbed you and pulled up closer "please believe me that phone call it..." he sighed "I was planning something and had to stay late with my brother to get everything in order and perfect... and the reason I haven't touched you was because you've been so focused with school and your final exams coming up I would see how tired you looked and stressed and well you know" he chuckled "sometimes I cant control myself and I didn't want you to be soar".

"A-A surprise for me" you turned away now "I feel so stupid". Madara looked down "y/n how could you even think that me cheating on you".

You crawled on Madara as he kept looking down and hugged him tightly "Madara I'm sorry things just got to my head...ack I don't even know what to say".

"Well looks like you did find out" he said rubbing his hands on your back. "I'm sorry to for not giving you the attention you deserve...haha looks like I'm terrible at keeping surprises".

"Madara let me make it up to you...um it's almost been a month since we did it". His eyes widen and  laid his head on your chest.

"Y/n this week you have your final exams I know it's been long and believe me I'm tempted to just penetrate you".

You stood up in front of him "it's alright one round wouldn't hurt" you started to slide down your pants slowly.

Madara clenched his fist "y/n but if we start I feel like I won't stop". You took off your shirt locking eyes with him. "Madara"

While sliding you panties off you could see the huge bulge growing. He gulped trying to look down. You walked over to sit back on the couch.

Spreading you legs you started to play with yourself. Madara looked at you he was heavy breathing "y/n I'm warning you if we do it I'm going to cum in you".

You smiled spreading you lips looking down "I'm waiting". Madara grabbed your leg yanking you. He started unzipping his pants.

You felt your heart race since this was the first time in a long time. You felt nervous "what's wrong y/n why are you scared" he said grinning.

"I'm not scared it's just that...can you go slow please". Madara whipped out his cock rubbing it he bent down to your ear. "I'm going to make love to you y/n".

You looked away covering your mouth. "Madara im sorry for how rude I was to you a while ago".

He started to kiss your neck "do not be y/n but I do admit it broke my heart". His hand started to massage your boob.

You blushed with a tear falling. Madara knitted his brown together "don't cry stop that's in the past now, I love you so much".

"I love you too Madara I love you so much".
He gave you a warm smile kissing more.