First Day

"Madara I'm nervous this is my first serious job". He kissed your cheek "Izuna and I will will help you there's no need to worry".

Walking into the office it was cold. You got chills "um Madara will I have an office or...". He nodded "yes you'll have a cubicle unless you still want to be my little assistant". You chuckled "yeah you can give me orders, do you have an assistant"?

He nodded "yes her name is Mei". You glanced at him her huh ack stop it y/n were married for god sakes.

Going up the elevator Madara deeply kissed you and grabbed your breast rubbing up against you. "Mmm" you gasp "Mr. Uchiha groping your employees how dare you". He laughed and slid his hand down "you work for me I can do whatever I please to you".

You both chuckled as you hugged his arm when the elevator stopped and opened your eyes lit up "wow it's so fancy here". He placed his hand on your back and led you out.

There were tons of workers in large cubicle it was much nicer than the first floor.

Following Madara you could feel eyes on you. "Morning Mr. Uchiha" a worker said as he passed by Madara gave a nod. He got a ton of greetings like they wanted to get his attention.

He led you into his office and closed the door. You felt more eyes on you since everyone could see inside the office.

"What do you think y/n he asked as he sat down". You looked around "it's something else everyone looks so scared of you Madara". He nodded "yes and I would like to keep it that way it make everyone work harder".

You smiled "so am I going to get special treatment Mr. Uchiha". He cracked a smile of course Mrs. Uchiha. You chuckled "hmm...no don't give me special treatment I want you to treat me like your average employee okay".

"But y/n I treat them very stern I can't do that to my wife". "Does everyone know your married"? He shook his head "no all they know is that I'm recently divorced but I when I introduced you I will".

You bit your lip and smiled "how about we keep it secret I think I'll be exciting don't you think".

He leaned back in his chair with a smile he soon got up and closed all his blinds. "What so we could sneak around is that what your saying". He grabbed you and ran his hands down to your ass.

You nodded kissing his neck "exactly". There was a sudden knock at the door Madara went to sit at his desk. "Come in" he announced when the door opened in came a woman with a tight blue dress with extremely long brown hair that went past her knees.

"Good morning Mr. Uchiha I brought your coffee". She walked past you not acknowledging you and set the coffee right in front of him.

"Thank you Mei" Madara said as he looked at you. She looked at you as you looked at her.

Oh wow I wonder how her hair feels and smells like you thought to yourself. Madara cleared his throat "Mei this is y/n she's new here".

"Y/n you can also ask Mei for help if me or Izuna are not around". You nodded "yes sir". She also nodded "yes I'm mainly in here or at the front desk there" she said pointing.

"Yes ma'am" you said Izuna soon came in "hello brother sorry I'm late traffic, oh hey y/n how was the honeymoon". You and Madara looked at each other.

"Mei step out please" Madara said in a stern voice. She looked at you up and down then quickly walked out. "Izuna we don't want anyone to know where married" you said with a weak smile.

He smirked "oh I see trying to see how long you guys will keep it a secret huh". You nodded "and yes the honeymoon was lovely thanks for asking". "Izuna call Mei back in" Madara said.

She stepped in and stood at the spot she was originally in next to Madara. "Mei run me my schedule" Madara said in a stern voice.

"Yes sir you have a meeting in twenty minutes then at around one you are scheduled to have a talk with Hashirama that's it for today sir".

He nodded thank you Mei you may leave now. She walked out as you and Izuna watched. "Y/n let's go show where your working". Madara lead you and Izuna.

"Wow so me and you are partners now y/n huh". "Yeah we this is a whole new experience for me" you said as he patted your head.

"Okay this is where you will work with Izuna" Madara said. You sat down at your desk and nodded.

"Izuna will help you get started on the basics and setting up your computer but for now I will show you around".

Walking away you waved off to Izuna. Walking behind Madara you felt so small he slowed his pace down so you could walk aside him.

You leaned in and whispered "Madara your so cool". He blushed a little looking down he cracked a smile "y/n don't say such things I'm your boss". "Oh right yes sir I apologize" you said with a smile.

He bit his lip "these are where the bathrooms are and down here is the break room". You gazed at him as he spoke. It reminded you of the time when he was your boss as a maid. And how you would watch him from a distance and fantasize about him.

"Y/n are you paying attention". "Huh um yes sir I am". He looked into your eyes "I would like you to speak properly, huh and um are not how my employees will be talking y/n is that clear". You could feel yourself get turned on "yes sir I apologize".

He crouched down to you and gave you a wink. "Okay now here is where the printer is located...well this is one of them as you can see someone is using it".

The man who was using the printer turned around "hello Mr. Uchiha do you wish to use the printer". While you gazed at Madara you heard a familiar voice and turned.

"No I'm just showing around our newest worker here. He turned to you and paused "y/n" he said under his breath . Your eyebrows raised "Neji!". Madara looked back and fourth at the two of you.

"Y/n it's been years...I-" he looked at Madara "my apologies sir I'll get back to work".