Dead to me

"I found her"
"I found her"
a voice yelled out.

You laid there with a blank face with tears streaming down "oh god every one get back I SAID STAY BACK".

"Get the kid away from here call and ambulance" the voice yelled out. Two hand touched you "y/n it's me Sasuke it's okay don't be scared".

"Where the hell is she" Madara yelled out. "Madara please I don't want you to see this there's blood to much of it" Sasuke said covering you. Madara pushed him out the way and seen everything.

He fell back in shock with his heart racing. The view of you back faces to him on the floor wile blood drenched down your legs and cum covered your body. Madara cried and cried "is she alive Sasuke TELL ME NOW!"

"Yes she's alive Madara she is right now she's in total shock to respond Madara". Madara crawled towards you with his hands shaking. "Madara please just wait till the ambulance gets here don't touch her".

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS I WILL SLICE YOUR THROAT OPEN" he said in complete rage. Every one was in complete shock Sarada watched her mother on the floor and a side she has never seen in her father.

Mrs. Uchiha pulled her inside "dear please stay inside okay". "Grandmother is- is my mother dead she's on the floor" Sarada said with her hands shaking. Mrs. Uchiha held her tears back "no no dear she just had an accident that's all now please listen to me and just stay inside".

Madara gave a light kiss to your cheek as his tears fell on your face. There you body was stiff and eyes blank any movement was pain.

How long did he do it for I feel torn my stomach hurts my bones ache did he hit me.

Madara cried and cried with rage still in his eyes. "My beautiful wife who did this to you please say something if you can hear me".

You couldn't speak since you used all your you voice from yelling.

"O-" you said trying to speak. Madaras eyes widen "y/n y/n what are you trying to say'". Madara and Sasuke leaned in. "O-...Obi...to". Sasuke and Madara looked at each other Sasuke had tears forming "y/n I'm so sorry for this".

"OBITO...OBITO DID THIS MY NEPHEW". Everyone gasped looking around. "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD IM GOING TO KILL HIM ITACHI IZUMI WHERE- WHERE IS HE".

They had horror and shock I there faces "M-Madara we don't know the last time we saw him was when he was talking to Izuna".

Madara walked away searching the house. "Izuna brother I need you to take Sarada for the night". "Y-Yes brother of course".

The ambiance came and put you a stretcher covering you with a blanket.

Madara made a phone call "Hashirama no time for small talk sometime has happened". Yes my dear best friend tell me who it is.

"His name is Obito Uchiha I need you to find him and bring him to me at the warehouse he hurt y/n now she's in the hospital". Hashirama face was in shock "Yes me and Tobirama are on it goodbye Madara".

After two hours in the waiting room the doctor came up to Madara. He quickly stood up "yes doctor what is it". "She's resting right now but she has bruises covering her neck down we also had to stitch her from the tearing she had".

Madara looked down at his hands shaking "if- if I was by her side and never left". "Mr. Uchiha you can go see you wife".

He quickly walked to your room as he reached the door tears filled his eyes. He pulled his phone out to call Sarada. "Sarada your mother is going to be fine she's resting at the moment okay honey".
"O-okay dad sniff sniff I'm just glad she's okay I love you dad tell mom I lover her to". Yes my sweet I will I love you too".

He slipped the phone in his pocket hesitant to open the door. He slowly opened the door. Walking in there you laid on the bed sleeping with hand mark covering your arms and bruises.

He sat on the chair eyes widen hands shaking "Obito she thought of you as a son you bastard she loved you deeply you helped take care of our daughter".

Madara felt himself go crazy and held your cold hand and placed it on his face crying kissing your palm. "Wake up my love I just need to hear your voice y/n".

The next morning
Madara slept holding your hand. You woke up rubbing your eyes ngh my body". You seen Madara sleeping holding your hand you seen his eyes they were bloated.

You looked down remembering everything tears filled your eyes. You rubbed Madaras face waking him up. He opened his eyes and looked up to you "Y/N YOUR UP". You cupped his cheek and nodded. He kissed your hand "y/n I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry". You looked away crying "it wasn't your fault Madara where's our daughter".

He had tears rushing down "she with Izuna I called her last night to tell her you where resting". You nodded looking down pulling your hand away.

It was silent for a couple of minutes you had a blank stare looking at your arms. Madara looked down at his feet not knowing what to say.

You reached your hand out to grab some of his hair and put it to your nose. "If you find him I want everything that was done to me done to him" you said in a tired tone.

Madara eyes widen seeing darkness filled in your eyes "yes my love I will". "That child that we seen and looked up to us is dead so have no hesitation". Tears ran down as you reminisced the first time you met Obito and how he little hand dried your tears.