Hormones

Eight months later

There you sat on the couch watching tv. Madara came up to you and gave you a kiss while he rubbed your belly.

You grabbed him and pulled him in closer for a deep kiss. "Mmm y/n" you started to rub his crotch and unzip his pants.

"Y/n you know we can't" you pouted pushing him away. "Madara its been five months its driving me crazy". He chuckled rubbing your head "I'm sorry y/n but you know my size is too much".

You looked down rubbing your belly "My hormones are just crazy right now". Madara sat next to you putting his arm around you.

"Y/n when Sarada is born and you've healed I'll give you what you've been craving". You squint at him and look down "you've been wanting it to or is it only me".

Madara paused "yes of course I've been wanting it y/n look you've made me hard once you started to unzip my pants...why would you think that".

Water started to fill your eyes."Because look at me I've gained weight and look my belly is huge Madara".

Madara sighed "quit crying I still find you sexy no matter what to make you feel better look I touch myself to your pictures almost every night I can't get enough of them".

More tears fell "that was the old me". You slowly got up and went to bed. "Y/n come back I didn't mean to make you feel awful about yourself".

Madara found you laying down holding your belly. He licked his lips getting an idea. He got undressed and stood in front of you. You raised you head from the view. "Y/n you see looking at you right now I'm twitching".

You give a soft smile biting your lip. Madara crawled on the bed and slid his hand down your pants. He kissed you deeply while playing with your clit.

"Y/n do you like that" you moan a bit nodding "yes honey". He chuckled lifting your shirt "I like how plump you've gotten y/n".

You rolled your eyes with a smile "so you like that I'm fat". He licked your neck "precisely look how big they've gotten makes me want to suckle on them".

"Madara im going to cum ngh". His face lit up and stared to suck on your breast. "Look y/n your producing milk" Madara said sticking his tongue out with a smile.

You soon came holding his hand. "Thank you honey that felt so good". He smiled licking your nipples.

You started rubbing making him heavy breath. You smiled "drinking my milk, now it's my turn". Madara gripped the sheets "have your mouth open I'll shoot it in".

After you two finished you both held each other with you slowly dozing off. Madara watched you sleep and rubbed your stomach.

"Y/n your so precious to me you have no idea". Madara whispered kissing your cheek as you slept.

The next month

"Sigh I'm so sleepy" you said to yourself while you snacked on chips. You slowly stood up holding onto the table "dame my back".

You smiled rubbing your belly "sigh* I can't wait to hold you Sarada". There was a sudden knock at the door it was Izuna and Tobirama.

"Oh hey you two what are you doing here". "Brother sent me to help you with anything so I brought Tobi with me". You blushed with a smile "yes come in come in".

"Ack dame my backs killing me" Tobirama grabbed your arm "do you need help walking y/n". "Yeah just take me to the couch please".

Sitting down on the couch there stood Izuna and Tobirama watching you. You squinted "hey don't act like my baby sitters sit sit we could watch some tv".

Izuna sat next to you putting his arm around "so when are you due". You smiled "in a week I'm so excited". "Wow that's great are you scared" Izuna asked leaning in. Tobirama pushed his face away "don't frighten her Izuna".

You chuckled "no no it's fine I am scared and excited". Tobirama plopped down next to you leaning back. "Do you two want to feel she's kicking right now". They looked at each other and nodded.

You grabbed both there hands and placed it on your belly sliding around. "Oh a kick I felt one y/n" Izuna said. Tobirama eyes widen "me to".

You blushed as they held hands on your stomach. "Ack you two are so cute". They looked down and pulled away "y/n what does brother say about me we haven't seen each other much since that night at the hospital".

You sighed "Madara loves you very much he just wished you told him instead of finding out the way he did". Tobirama crossed his arms "Izuna I told you it was risky that night".

Izuna glared at Tobirama. "Hey no don't fight that was in the past Madara just doesn't know how to react to this...I think it cute and I'm happy you two are together".

Small thought POV- I NEED TO SEE THEM KISS

Tobirama blushed a little "thanks y/n". "So how did you two meet...I mean like liking each other heh" you said with a soft smile rubbing your belly.

Izuna chuckled "someone was depressed in the back of oh the church on your wedding day and I came to cheer him up".

You met eyes Tobirama "oh-" you gave a soft smile and patted his leg "well I'm glad you two hit it off so what happened next did you two kiss on the first date".

Izuna turned red with Tobirama.
"Y/n we can't say" Tobirama said looking away. You rolled your eyes "please come on".

Izuna chuckled "y/n all I have to say was that we got drunk one night and it goes on from there".
Tobiramas eyes widen "IZUNA that isn't appropriate". You blushed rubbing your belly "I see heh been there".

Izuna laughed "what she was curious". Tobirama grabbed the remote "let's just watch TV y/n what are you in the mood for do you need anything".

"No I'm fine".