How they met

It was the end of Madaras and Y/n wedding. Izuna went to the back to smoke a cigarette. "Haaa big brother is happy that's good".

Izuna turned and seen Tobirama leaning back looking depressed. He cracked a smile and walked up to him.

"Hey your looking like your brother right now depressed". Tobirama looked up "oh it's you". Izuna chuckled "you know you can be a real pain sometimes".

Tobirama stood up straight "hey do you have another of those". Izuna took the one out his mouth and put it into Tobiramas.

He looked up "we could share one". Tobirama gave him a look from a side eye. "So what's up with you Tobi-Rama".

He stayed silent crossing his arms "why do you care shouldn't you be off somewhere else". Izuna smiled and took the cigarette from his mouth and sucked in.

"Because I like you Tobirama". Tobirama turned with a confused look. Izuna nodded "I think we could be good friends".

Tobirama looked away "friends huh we have nothing in common". Izuna sucked on the cigarette again and blew out. "Your so up tight wanna go for a drink tonight".

Tobirama stayed quiet and took the cigarette from his mouth and sucked in then threw it on the floor "I need a drink now".

"Do you have a car I came here with elder brother" Tobirama said. Izuna smiled sigh "I guess I can give you a ride". Tobirama glared at him.

"I'm kidding hop in I don't mind giving you a ride". He crossed his arms getting in.

There was a sudden knock at the window it was Hashirama knocking. "Ack what is it elder brother" Hashirama had puppy eyes "where are you going Tobirama I thought we where going out for dinner".

Izuna gave a small wave "hes in a mood, I'm going to take him for a drink to cheer him up". Hashiramas face lit up "oh I see have fun you two" Hashirama said winking.

"Dammit elder brother bye" Tobirama rolled his window up. Izuna chuckled and stared at him. "Are we leaving or not" Tobirama hissed."Oh yeah right" he started driving off.

Soon arriving to the bar the two orders shots. Izuna leaned in "so you never told me why were you so depressed".

Tobirama looked down "I don't feel like talking about it". Izuna looked at him from a side eye. "You don't talk much do you I've seen you around for years and this is the most we spoken".

Tobirama met eyes with Izuna "yes that is right". Izuna looked away and took a shot. It was quite for a couple of moments.

"Izuna as you know I don't like your brother much that's why I don't speak much to you, but you are different from your brother".

He gazed over at Tobirama "your the first person to not compare me to big brother". Tobirama paused and held up a shot "to being little brothers". "Hmp yeah to being little brothers".

After a lot more shots Tobirama was drunk. Izuna wasn't much drunk just tipsy. "Hey don't fall asleep on me I should get you home...hey now can you hear me". Izuna held him up and took him to the car.

"Dame he's so big and heavy". "Izuna where are we going my house is here". Izuna laughed "don't worry Tobi I'm taking you to my house so you can sleep".

Tobirama slumped into the seat and closed his eyes. Izuna soon got home and took him out the car and dragged him inside. "Hey wake up I need to put you in bed come on...sigh I guess I'll just throw you on-".

Tobirama grabbed Izuna and wrapped his arms around him. "Hey what are you-". "I don't like being alone" Tobirama laid down still with his arms wrapped around him. "Okay okay can you let go a bit I can't breathe". Tobirama pulled his face back to look at Izuna "your lips looks so soft and plump".