Touch

"Mr.Uchiha may I ask you something" he turned raising a brow. He then stood and walks toward you with arms crossed leaning against the fridge.

"Go ahead enlighten me" he said with a smirk looking you up and down.

You finished your last dish and dried your hands on the apron. "How did you fall in love with Mrs.Uchiha".

He gave you a side eye and pouted. "We met at a bar and we were around your age seven years ago. We were drunk and got married at a small church the day we met. I tried giving it a chance but it never worked out....I tried divorcing her but she ends up finding dirt on me and blackmails me".

You look down stunned "so you never loved her how could someone be so evil" you look up covering your mouth. "I-I apologized it's not my place to say anything".

She chuckled shaking his head "your finally showing your true colors it's almost been two years you've worked here and this is the most I heard you talk" he said leaning his head on the fridge.

"She cheats on me but she told me if she finds out I'm with another woman she would end me...crazy bitch" your eyes widen never thinking someone could be cruel.

"Mr.Uchiha I'm sorry to hear that no one should be going through this" you finally realized why he's always in a terrible mood.

"Well I am..." he said closing his eyes. You gazed at him in sadness feeling sorrow for him. You rubbed his shoulder hesitantly. He opened his eyes grabbing your hand "ah- I'm sorry you looked-".

He put your hand on his cheek closing his eyes. His face was a little cold and your hand warmed it.

You paused staring at him feeling your legs shake. "It's been so long since I felt a woman's touch" he said rubbing into your hand.

"Mr- Uchiha" you turned red as he picked you up and sitting you on the counter. "Do you know how tempted I am to ripping off your clothes Y/n".

"Please don't your wife could come in at any moment!". Madara looked up "she's no wife your more of a wife to me than she would ever be".

You bit your lip tempted. Being touched like that it was hard for you to think straight. You cupped his cheeks pulling his head in. He smiled with a sexy grin licking his lips.

You suddenly felt guilt and shook your head please "don't do this either way your still married Mr.Uchiha".

He unbuttoned your first the buttons your breast almost pouring out. He started kissing your chest you felt your back getting hot and found yourself getting wet.

"M-Mr. Uchiha plea-please" you said heavy breathing. He shut you up by sticking his tongue deep into your mouth. You finally gave in sticking your tongue in his mouth.

While you two were making out he started unzipping his pants. "Are you a virgin y/n" Madara asked while he kissed your chest. You blushed harder.

"No...but I haven't done it in a long time Mr.Uchiha". He unbuttoned the rest and came back up to your ear. "Good I wasn't planning on holding back".

You gasped as he picked you up and put you on his shoulder. "Mr.Uchiha where are you taking me".

"To my bed where I can get a better view of you" he slammed the door open and laid you down. You felt embarrassed being in your underwear in front of him.

He pulled his pants down revealing the massive bulge. You closed your legs as he looked at you eyes filled with lust. "I want you to call me Madara from now on Y/n".

You nodded "yes Madara" you said shaking. He grinned opening your legs with one hand while he pulled his boxers down with the other.

He revealed himself to you and your eyes widen with a small gasp. "Madara it's to big to go inside me" you said placing your hand to your mouth.

He chuckled rubbing his thick throbbing long cock. He grabbed you legs squeezing them stoping you from moving.

"Look at you leaking all over my sheets looks like you you need that hole to be stuffed". Madara lined himself up putting his tip at your entrance.

You took a deep breath as he gazed at you. "Please go slow...Madara".
He reached down to kiss you with passion.

He slid his tip in making you moan. Then started pushing in he gripped you legs letting out a moan. He thrusted himself in and out slowly making the both of you moan out.

"It hurts Madara I feel it in my stomach". He laughed "I can see it in your stomach". "Huh" you pick your head up seeing a lump on your lower abdomen.

Madara thrusted in and out "hmmm it's sucking me in" he said. You moaned with every thrust he did it soon started to feel good".

While he was thrust tears fell down "thi- this feel amazing it's hitting all the right spots" he let your legs down and took his shirt off. Laying his body on yours you could hear the moans and groaning under his breath.

"I'm cumming Madara" you said screaming out feeling your body vibrate. "If only you could see your face in pleasure" he said as he thrusted harder. He then pulled out shooting cum all over you the thick white liquid was hot and it covered your body.

You laid there trying to catch your breath. Madara cupped you cheek "are you alright Y/n" he said as he kissed you.

You put your hand to his chest and smiled with a small nod. Suddenly your vision went blurry and blacked out.

You woke up in a dark room and quickly got up. "Wha- what happened" you looked around. And it suddenly snapped. "Oh-" you touched yourself feeling you were wrapped in a silk robe.

"He put me to bed" you blushed getting up. "Ack what time is it" you opened the door peaking out. Then tip toed out.