Goodbye

Three months later
You had finally healed and all your bruises where fading.

You wore a silk robe as you cooked some dinner. Madara stepped into the kitchen and slid his hand around you. You pushed him off and fell to the floor "DONT TOUCH ME" you yelled out shaking.

Sarada came running to the kitchen with a worried face "mom what happened". You looked around and seen Madaras hands frozen with scared face. "Y/n I'm sorry okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to I forgot".

You stood up blinking "Sarada I'm fine just go watch tv please". Sarada looked at Madara shaking her head and left the kitchen. "Y/n I didn't mean to forgive me".

You gave him a hug burrowing your face in his chest "I'm sorry honey it's okay you can touch me". Your eyes watered looking up "it's okay hug me back". He lightly rested his hands on your back and kissed your head rubbings it.

He knitted his brows together "do you need help on dinner my love". You shook your head "no just stay here and talk to me okay".

Sarada watched from a distance remembering the fear you had in your eyes.

"Yes my love I'll stay by your side". You smiled handing him an Orange "here snack on that...Sarada would you like one" you said turning to the hall.

She came out "no thank you mom" she came up to you "can I hug you mom" she asked looking into your eyes. You paused looking in her eyes "y-yes of course you never have to ask honey".

As you brought her in you looked down with a blank stare. You cupped her cheek and kissed her on the cheek "your dad just scared me that's all okay...".

She nodded kissing your cheek "yes mom". Patting her head you sent her off to watch tv.

Madara gazed at you as you cooked. You looked up winking with a soft smile. Madara smiled "your beautiful y/n". You blushed "thank you Madara".

Madara leaned in "y/n um he's still starving at the warehouse Hashirama said he could die at any time now what should we do".

You smiled "hmmm ohh Obito what should I do with you hmmm oh I should pay him his last visit then yes honey" you said with a big  smile.

Madara gulped "y-yes should I join you". "Mmm let's see you wait in the car and I'll have a little chat with him heh".

Later that night

You and Madara arrived to the warehouse. "I changed my mind come join me honey". He nodded following you in.

You smiled walking in "hello my little Obito how was your day". There Obito was tied up to a chair he was skinny to the point where you could see his ribs and dried old blood running down his legs.

He looked up not saying a word just fear in his eyes. "Hey I asked you a question" you said with a soft smile patting his head "wow your hair has grown so much".

He looked away "just kill me already uncle". "Don't you dare call me uncle Obito died a long time ago Tobi".

You touched his scars "wow oh that right I'm sorry your Tobi haha...well Tobi I came to pay you your last visit". "You psycho kill me already" he said in a weak voice.

You broke out laughing "I'm the psycho no no no Tobi remember you made me this way" you slapped him across the face "MY HUSBAND CANT EVEN TOUCH ME".

Madara jumped looking down staying quiet. Obito stared at the ground as his cheek was red. "Ugh you stink Tobi". Obito looked up and met eyes with you "I'm- sorry y/n".

You stared at him and laughed "oh your sorry your sorry hahaha your sorry your sorry your sorry" tears fell down as you laughed "sorry wow honey he's sorry".

"Y/n let's go just leave him here to rot" Madara said. Obito had horror in his eyes "I've broken you y/n I know I'm going to hell I'm sorry y/n I regret that night".

You turned back to him with a smile "so what your words mean shit to me Tobi". He looked down with tears "you've gone crazy y/n Madara you know you see it to".

Madara had tears falling "quiet". "I'm not crazy honey am I crazy tell me am I". "Y/n let's go home and let Hashirama take care of the rest". You shook your head "no I cannot do that Madara I still need to say my last word to him".

You turned to him with a smile cupping his cheek "my sweet Obito" you started crying "remember when you would be so happy to see me and run into my arms you were so adorable and when you would limp a little with your fake leg ack that was so adorable".

You cried and cried falling to your knees "do you remember Obito DO YOU". Madara turned placing his hand on his face.

Obito nodded "I do y/n I'm sorry but you must forget about those days". You nodded "I know I know because your dead to me now because your going to have a slow miserable death don't worry I'll put your body somewhere nice okay".

He looked down crying "okay y/n". You patted his head and walked off holding Madara's hand.
-

Getting home Madara kissed your hand "I love you y/n". You gave him a deep kiss "I love you more".

You touched his crotch "I'm sorry I had to make you wait honey it's okay now I know I'm safe with you". He kissed you deeply "Are you sure about this". You nodded kissing him again "yes Madara". Taking off his clothes "let's take it slow okay" he said. You smiled "make love to Madara". Gently holding you he stared in your eyes. Smiling you rubbed his cheek softly kissing him. He smile and grabbed his hair putting it to your nose. Chuckling you let out a breath of relief and pulled him onto the bed.

**********************************

I have more Madara X Readers complete if you liked this one hehe (*ˇωˇ*). Send me request I'm always writing so I won't disappoint (灬ºωº灬).