Eyes

Madara rubbed your hand as you laid there closings your eyes. "Madara I love you honey". He kissed your hand "I love you so much y/n".

You looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Y/n I'm sorry i have guilt on my chest for leaving you". "There no need for your sorrows I was the one who stepped out with him".

Madara laid his head down on the bed. You sighed rubbing his head Madara "he would watch us he found out everything we did together I don't know how or when but he did...he told me that he would pretend it's just role play". Madara picked his head up as his eye twitched and looked down.

"My own nephew who looked up to me who I spent time with has betrayed me...I always thought he would protect instead did this to you y/n after twenty minutes of not being able to find you I panicked and had people search for you".

"Did everyone see me half naked on the floor" you said with your lip quivering. Madara shook his head "no Sasuke he was the one who found you and guarded and covered you from everyone". You took a deep breath "let's never talk of that day again okay we can just tell Sarada that I got in a heated argument with someone okay".

He nodded kissing your cheek "yes my love". You gave a soft weak smile "honey don't blame yourself this could have happened to anyone there okay...look at me OKAY". He gave a soft nod looking into those dark eyes.

"I'm pretty hungry when am I allowed to eat food". "The doctor said you need to stay on a liquid diet for a week until...your stitches heal". "Oh right I was given stitches shit it's going to hurt like hell when I use the restroom just like when I had Sarada".

Madara clenched his fist as he knew you would have to go through more pain. He pulled his phone out to call Hashirama. "Ah Madara I was just about to call you". "Yes so have you found anything about his whereabouts". "Yes me and Tobirama have found that he has changed his name and took a plane".

Madara eyes widen "he did all that in a matter of hours". "Yes my friend he changed his name to Tobi and set out to Japan...Madara after I found out what he had done to my precious y/n do you want us to kill him or- Im pretty sure you do right". Madara blinked "eh yes I want him at the warehouse where we dealt with that Hyuga".

Your eyes widen and nudged him "did you killed Neji". He nodded "sorry my love I couldn't let that slide".

He went back to Hashirama "ahh yes I understand" he said. "I want you and Tobirama there to help me on torturing okay". "Yes my little brother would be happy to okay well I must go I'm sending out some people to go retrieve him".
"Thank you Hashirama bye".

He turned to you "they have tracked him he goes by Tobi now". You sipped some water "I thought I told you not to kill Neji". He held your hand "I apologize for not listening but that was done years ago". You looked at him up and down "how many people have you killed". He shrugged "I've lost count but don't worry it's only people who have done me wrong".

You nodded sipping more water "can I watch". "Are you sure about this y/n" he said knitting his brows together. You nodded with those cold eyes looking deep into his. "I want my revenge he didn't hold back he raped me even after I passed out".

"Okay y/n okay" Madara said looking down. The light in her eyes is gone this isn't the y/n I know she's cold now...she just needs time yes then the warm y/n will be back.

A day later
You were sent home Madara carried you out the car and laid you on the bed. "Ngh that hurts" Madara kissed your forehead "I'm sorry my love". "Mom do you need anything" Sarada asked rubbed your leg.

"No honey I'm fine...can you come sit next to me please I need to talk to you". "Yes mom" she said slowly crawling on the bed.

You hugged her and laid her head on your chest. "Sarada I just want you to know that I got into a heated argument that's all okay...don't believe what anybody says okay I just got into a fight".

"Tears fell down her cheeks as she did know the truth but just nodded "yes mom I won't listen to anyone".

Madara got on the bed and laid down. He also still shedded tears quickly wiping them off he hugged you and Sarada. "Mom, Dad let's just stay like this okay". "Yes honey you said stroking her hair as you held hands with Madara. The three of you closed your eyes and dozed off.