Good Morning

Getting into the room the both of you waisted no time to get undressed.

You stayed in your underwear he got for you. While Madara was fully nude with his giant cock twitching.

He grabbed you and took you to the bed. "Y/n I'll give you what you're been craving all day I apologize not giving it to you when you needed it".

You chuckled "no no it's okay I see you were saving it to end the day in a special way". He deeply kissed you and intertwined his fingers with yours. He crawled down and spreader your legs to reveal you where completely soaked front to back.

"Y/k" he pulled your panties a side with a grin. "Ma-Madara wait this is a little embarrassing". He looked up as he still held your hand "there's no need to get embarrassed...Mrs.Uchiha". You looked down blushing "it's just that you never done that before usually you finger me".

Well I want to try something new he looked back down spreading your lips as more gushed out". You bit your lip feeling yourself throbbing wanting something to fill your hole. "Let's get these off you he said biting off the black laced panties".

"Y/k your clit is so hard it must be torture for me to tease you". You nodded with your lips quivering. "Madara please it is"

He grinned sliding two fingers in and sucking and licking your clit. You let out a moan and came instantly. "Madara I ca-came" you said heavy breathing."He looked up with a smirk "so fast well it's acceptable since I teased you".

"Now I'll resume" he took his fingers out and slid his tongue in and out and played with your clit.
You moan a little "I just came let me take a breather". He still continued making you moan out. He came up licking his lips.

"You taste delicious y/n" he said wiping his chin with his arm. You gazed at him touching his lips.
"Y/n do you want me to put it in now" you nodded with heavy lidded eyes licking your lips. "Make love to me" you whispered. Madara got off his stomach revealing his cock was leaking out strings of cum.

The slowly enters you making you moan "I love you so much works can't express Madara". He locked eyes with you "y/n I love you more" he moaned kissing you deeply "y/n you mean the world to me".

You both shared a moment locked looking deeply into each others eyes while he slowly thrusted.

The two made passionate love to each other that night for four times and you fell asleep on his chest hugging him tightly.

The next morning

You woke up to use the restroom and quickly went back to bed trying to go back to sleep since it was so early. But just couldn't go back then you remember that Madara proposed to you last night.

You picked you hand up and gazed at the ring "I'm getting married...I'm getting married...to the Madara Uchiha".

"Yes Yes you are Y/n Uchiha" you jumped and turned red "Madara wha- you when did you wake up!?".

"When I couldn't feel your warmth any more". You laid back down on him shutting your eyes and putting the sheet back on. "So y/n I see your excited this morning". You turned your back to him "don't make fun of me".

He spooned you with his naked body onto yours. "No I'm not I just really liked you saying that".

"My body is all soar can you rub it please". He kissed your shoulder and started rubbing your back "anything for you y/n".

"Harder please ahh ngh right there that's the spot". Madara gave you light kissed on your back. "That tickles haha". His hand slid to the your stomach going up to your breast and started massaging them.

"Mmm" his touch was go strong but gentle making you droopy. You closed your eyes and started to drift off.
-

"Ha ha ha ngh" you heard over and over as your body shook. "Ahh ha ha your so soft your mine and mine only". You started to wake up "wha-" you felt his hands gripping your waist and your body moving front and back.

"Madara wha- what are you-" you where fully awake to Madara master-bating between your legs.
"I didn't mean to wake you" he whispered in your ear.

You were frozen as you felt Madaras hot cock between your legs. "Does this feel good Madara" you said as you squeezed your legs. He moaned out and came all over your legs.

He quickly got up to get a rag. And went over to your side and spreads them to wiped. "I apologize you looked to sexy sleeping y/n I couldn't control myself".

You rested your head down as he wiped and cupped his cheek "it's okay". He stared at you burrowing his face in your hand embracing your warmth.

You grabbed his hand that was wiping your inner thigh. And raised it to your entrance. You two locked eyes Madara kissed your hand and inserted his fingers not breaking eye contact "moan y/n moan for me don't hold it in".

Your body quivering as you let out moans "faster faster" begging out of breath you said. He licked his lips gazing at you as your legs squeezed together. "That's it y/n I can feel that your about to cum".

Your hands gripped the sheets as you laid on your side. You curled up latching on to the huge arm Madara used to fingered you with.

He looked down to you with a smile rubbing your head. "Looks like you can't control your body" he chuckled. "Hearing your moans y/n is music to my ears".

You came right after he said that. "Ahh ngh I came Madara" you said looking up with your cheeks red.

"Good now let's shower and get breakfast".