Text Message

Madara was sitting in his office talking to Izuna. "Yes brother I made sure everything is in order". "Good good thank you brother".

Madaras phone went off "Izuna my phone is on the charger go check who it is". Izuna walked over to the small table "uhh what's your password it's not telling me".

"10560"

Izuna unlocked the phone and his eyes widen dropping the phone. "Ahh oh nooooo"!!! Madara stood "what is it brother" he walked over patting his back. "I'm n-never touching your phone ever again big brother" Izuna was red and walked out.

"Hmmm" Madara picked his phone up and his eyes almost popped out his head looking at the image of you spreading your legs with you pinching your breast with the message I miss you more.

Madara locked his door and closed his blinds.
-

You tried finding a place to hide the toys. Hmmm I should just stuff it in the back of my closet Madara never goes in there.

You phone went off and it was a message from Madara. When you opened it you blushed. There was a picture with Madaras pants down holding his giant cock with veins popping out. There was a message at the bottom "teasing me at work y/n look what your making me do".

You chuckled licking your lips you decided to send the small clip of you playing with yourself.

Seconds later Madara called
"Y/n start playing with yourself" Madara said heavy breathing on the phone. "Did you like the video" you said running your hand down your pants.

Madara chuckled as he rubbed himself "y/n let's have phone sex". You moan a little as you rubbed your clit "Mada-Madara I'm playing with myself just like you asked ahh I'm soaked from hearing your voice".

"That's it y/n I bet you wish I was inside you right now don't you". "Y-yes Madara I do make sure you send me a picture of yourself cuming okay" you said moaning.

"Y/n"
"Madara"
You both moan into the phone call me the name y/n I'm going to cum soon". "H-Honey I'm going to cum to". Madara groaned "I came y/n I came to your sweet voice".

You moan out as your fingers went faster "I came honey". Madara chuckled "mmm if only I could clean you up with my tongue". You licked your lips "Madara did you enjoy the picture to".

"YES YES I DID A LOT Y/n" you laughed as you watched your fingers dripped. "I'm glad I felt bad I didn't get to your message on time so I had to make it up to you".

"Y/n look at my message" Madara said with a grin. When you opened it it was a video oh him cuming.

"Aww Madara so sweet I'm going to save that for later". "Yeah I'll save yours to".

"How's your day going so far y/n" Madara asked as he cleaned up. "Oh it's fine just looking at some dress ideas for tomorrow and wishing you were here". "Ah I see I can't wait to see how beautiful my future wife is going look in her dress".

You smiled "yeah...Madara are you excited to marry me spend the rest of your life...with me. Madara sat up "y/n yes of course why do you ask". "Oh I'm asking just because heh no one has ever loved me like you do". Madara smiled "I love you". "Love you way more hey what are you craving tonight".

"You" Madara said chuckling. "Ha ha very funny you pervert that's for dessert". Madara broke out laughing "y/n!". "Bwahaha okay okay I'll make your favorite I have to go now to start preparing". "Okay bye my sweet I'll try to come home early bye". "Hmm bye honey" you said quickly hanging up giggling.

You played some music and started cooking. "Ooo we have cake mix I guess I'll make some yeah".

An hour later you finish making dinner "okay now the cake". You seen Madaras car pull in "oh I guess he came out early heh".

Gasp "did I put up the...yeah I did shit let me go make sure". You quickly ran to the room.

"Y/n I home and I brought a surprise". Madara announced as he walked in. You quickly walked out the room. "Oh hey your home early a surprise you say huh". He nodded walking towards you and giving you a deep kiss "your going to love it okay come out".

There popped out little Obito from behind the counter with a big smile. "Gasp Obito your here" you said as your eyes lit up. "Hi y/n" Obito came around to give you a hug.

You looked at Madara with a warm smile. "I listen to what you said and thought me and you could spend time with him". You blushed giving him a kiss.

"Obito I was just about to make a cake wanna help me". His face lit "whoa really yeahhhh uncle I want you to help to". Madara patted his head with a nod.

"Are you spending the night Obito". He nodded "yeah uncle convinced mom and dad to hehe". Madara winked at you "Itachis and Izumi are on a date night". "Ahh I see alright ready to start". The two nodded rolling up there sleeves.
-

"We did it you two, Obito when it's done wanna decorate it for me". His eyes lit up "really yeah yeah I'll surprise you y/n". You gave him a warm smile "okay now go sit at the table you have to eat dinner first". "Yes ma'am" Obito said as he hopped off the chair and went to the table.

Madara gazed at you the whole time as you talked to Obito. He smiled looking down. You nudged him "what are you smiling about huh".

He looked up giving you a deep kiss "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you". You blushed with a soft smile "Madara your making me flustered". He smiled "y/n go sit with Obito I'll serve you two".