Forced?

When you woke up your head was pounding you found yourself naked on the couch while Madara was on the floor next to you".

"What the hell ack my head". Picking up your head it sent pain waves down to your body. "Ow ow what happened last night all I remember was when Madara poured that drink in my mouth...".

You look down and glare at him as he laid on the floor out cold.

You try getting up and pain shot through your body making tears form. You started getting frustrated with the headache and not being able to move.

Ow this hurts to much my body!

Madara...Madara......DAMMIT WAKE UP MADARA. He opens his blinking looking around. You laid there stiffly on your stomach with a look.

"Hey GET UP" you said with more tears forming. Madara picked his head up "what is it" he said rubbing his head with his wild hair.

"Madara what happened last night I didn't think my first time being drunk I would turn out like this".

"Y/n what's wrong why are you crying and...I don't really know what happened last night my last memory was when you were umm sucking my...".

"Madara I can't move much my whole lower body hurts especially down there" you said pointing.

He stood up and gasped "Y/N YOUR BLEEDING WHAT THE".

"What where!?" You tried getting up but it was no use. "Y/n don't move stay still please!".

You started to panic, he grabbed a rag and stared wiping. Your eyes widen as he started wiping between your cheeks. "Stop please" you yelled out as tears fell.

Madaras face was in fear the whole time was he wiped. "Y/n it can't be I didn't...please I need to check you".

"O-Okay please be gentle did I cut myself. He spreads your cheeks as you cry in pain "ow ow ow".

Once he realized he fell back "for-give me y/n forgive me". His eyes watered "I hurt my wife".

You eyes widen "Madara what are you saying". He crawled to you and laid his head in front of you "y/n I think- I think I forced myself on you".

"So- it's my hole that's bleeding" you started heavy breathing "no no no".

You slid off falling on your knees crying out in pain and stood up with a slouch. Madara stood up holding you "y/n".

"Madara I need to go shower... alone please". Madara felt a pain in his heart "y/n wait please I-".

"Madara please! I just need to shower okay can I do THAT!". You held onto the wall slowly walking to the bathroom.

Madara looked down and seen some blood on his penis. His heart was racing he sat down on the couch gabbling his head.

In the shower you cried as you washed the sensitive area with soap. "The pain is to much I'm so soar". You head was pounding from the hangover all you wanted to do way lay down and sleep.

An hour in the shower you felt a little better but were just soar from your back down. You stepped out in a small towel since you didn't prepare clothes.

Madara came up to you "y/n do you need help with anything please tell me". You placed your hand on his arm "can you hand me that robe please".

He grabbed it and held it open. Letting your towel fall down you slid your arms in and walked to the bed.

Climbing up the bed was painful for you but managed. Madara stood there no knowing what to say but wanting to say something.

You laid facing the wall bundled up. "Madara" you said in a soft voice. "Yes y/n" he said standing up. "What time is it?" you said with a blank face.

"It's two pm" Madara said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Okay hey can you get me some water I feel dehydrated". Madara went to the fridge and grabbed a water and quickly walked to you.

"Here let me feed it to you y/n" you looked up and see he was crying. You opened your mouth holding his hand.

You took long sips "thank you here drink some". He stood there looking down to you. You looked up and met eyes with him "um you should take a shower".

He got down to his knees "y/n I'm sorry I'm so sorry". He laid his head down holding your hand.

"Madara...we can talk when you get out the shower okay". He picked his head up and walked towards the restroom.

You laid there thinking trying to remember the thought of Madara forcing himself in you seemed crazy...but he was drunk. You hole was torn and felt as if it were still bleeding. You started to feel sick.
-

Madara came out of the shower drying his hair. "Hey um can you come lay down with me when your done". He quickly slipped on some sweat pants and got into bed sitting up.

You turned over groaning a bit and rested your head on his lap. He started rubbing your head "are you still in pain".

"Yes I am I feel a little sick too". "Y/n I would never hurt you on purpose you know if I knew you were in pain I would stop safe word or not".

"Madara it's okay we were both drunk...you were drunk right". His eyes widen "yes y/n I was the only thing I remember was you confessing when you first fell for me".

You look up "what really what did I say". He gave a soft weak smile rubbing your head "you said you had eyes for me since you first seen me".

You gave a soft smile closing your eyes "heh yeah I did I can't believe I told you that". "I thought it was sweet y/n".

"Madara can you lay down with me" you said patting his thigh. He laid down afraid to touch you.

"Do you hate me y/n do you think I'm disgusting". You put yourself in his arms and closed your eyes.

"I could never hate my husband or think he's disgusting". "Y/n I can never forgive myself for what I've done to your body this was our honeymoon to enjoy and relax together instead I brought pain upon you".

You ran your fingers on his bare back "Madara I know you love me greatly you couldn't have done it on purpose maybe I did this to myself". Madara kissed your forehead "why do you say that
y/n".

"Well while I was cleaning myself there was no cum in me maybe I asked you to and once I was in pain you stopped". He pulled you in tightly "I hope that's what happened y/n I really do".

While you laid in his chest you could feel his heart racing. "Let's just forget about this day okay". "No y/n I will spend everyday to make it up to you no matter how long it takes because I love you".