Tight

"Y/n I'm heading to work now". "Wait here you almost forgot". You handed him some breakfast. "Thank you y/n". You gave him a deep kiss that put a smile on his face.

"When I get back be ready for me on the bed". You paused then laughed "Madara did you forget...". It took him a minute then he realized "oh...not even hand stuff y/n". You shook your head side to side.

"Madara it's only been four days are you really that tempted". He nodded looking at your breast. You sighed "I-I can let you suck on them when you get back".

His eyes lit up "you liked that y/n didn't you when I get back have them ready for me". You laughed "okay okay now go your going to be late you said pushing him out".

"But I'm the boss!?" You closed the door on him as you chuckled.
"Bye love you" you yelled out. "Love you more" he yelled back.

You let out a sigh walking back to the room laying down on your bed you did some research on the computer...

Nearest sex shop you typed in the search bar. "Okay hmmm..." you rested your head on your palm as you scrolled.

"Oh there's one three miles from here yay".
-

Pulling in you thought of Madara and what he would say if he found out I had toys. No no I'm only using them for practice then dispose of them yes yes.

You went in feeling awkward. "Hello welcome" a beautiful woman greeted you. "Oh hello" you said with your cheek a little red.

She walked out the counter an walked towards you "do you need any help". You looked in her eyes and blushed "um yes" you whispered.

She smiled "is this your first time in a place like this" she said crouching down. You nodded looking away feeling embarrassed.

She chuckled "your cute you know" she said playing with your hair. "I'm Ino so what are you looking for".

You blushed harder "um I'm looking eh err". "Don't feel embarrassed cutie I'm here to help that's my job so are you looking for something for yourself or for you and your lover".

"Well it's something for me". "Oh okay well have you ever used a toy". "Mmm no but I always wanted to...".

"You want to browse or have me as an assistant with you". "No thank you Ino um I-I'll browse". "Okay I'll be here if you need any help but I do suggest that side for beginners" she said with a wink.

You walked off feeling your cheeks burn. Okay I should find something that's the size of him. Ack he's so big he's like a foot long. Okay okay calm down I should start off small and get something close to his size yes yes that's what I read.

You picked out two toys holding them you felt so embarrassed. Okay last thing I need lube. You picked one out and headed to the counter but was stopped. There you stood frozen with your heart pounding.

"Y/n is that you oh ho hello". There stood Hashirama holding hands with a red head. FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY NOW.

"Hashirama h-hello". Oh this is my wife Mito, Mito this is y/n Madaras soon to be wife. You felt your legs shake feeling overwhelmed.

"Hi nice to meet you she said with a smile Hashirama told me about you". "Heh Ohh that's good um-".

Hashirama chuckled "where's Madara he should be here with you in a place like this". "Um Hashirama, Mito I would like to keep this between us Madara doesn't know I'm here".

"Oh I see surprising him haha have fun y/n don't worry it's our secret". You nodded with a fake smile "see you two at the wedding sorry Mito we couldn't talk much but I have to go bye".

You scurry away with your cheeks burning. "She's a sweetheart" Hashirama said leaning in. Mito laughing "I bet she is...a naughty one you seen the toys she had". Hashirama laughed "yes she is well it is always the shy ones...okay now which whip do you prefer".
-

You checked out and quickly ran out. "Bye come back soon" Ino said with a smile.

You got into your car heavy breathing sigh that was a mistake. Ugh okay I need to go home.

Getting home you went straight to the room and laid everything out on the bed. You stood there staring at the dildos and lube.

You broke out laughing hahah omg what am I doing...I should watch a video to get the idea.

"Wow it looks painful but she seems to enjoy it...why am I getting so turned on". You imagine how Madara could be doing that to you.

You started touching your self moaning playing with your clit. You unpackaged the small one and poured lube on it.

You undressed yourself then bent down feeling embarrassed. You poured some on your fingers and rubbed around your hole. Ahh why is it getting hot mmm. You slid your finger in "ngh ah this hurts what the-".

This is barley a finger how could I ever handle Madara. You grabbed the small dildo and pressed it up to your hole. Even tho it's small why does it seem to big all of a sudden. You pushed in ahh it hurts it's not even going in. You pushed harder ow ow ow. Why won't it go in there's so much lube on it.

You shoved it with more force making some tears fall it hurts "shit how did the woman in the video enjoy this. My hole is just to tight it hasn't even entered me yet and it hurts like hell".

You set it down taking a deep breath you dried the tears. I'll try later you said getting of the bed.

You checked your phone and seen a message from Madara an hour ago. "Oh no-"
M:I miss you

You stood there and bit your lip you were already naked. You took some pictures of yourself naked doing poses pinching your nipples and a small clip of you playing with yourself.

You felt a little embarrassed you only sent one picture for now

Y:I miss you more
You blushed sending the nude photo.