Drinks

It was the last few days of your honeymoon. You and Madara decided to stay in and watch movies for the day.

As you were fixing the bed you felt a smack on your ass making you jump. "Hey you scared me!".

"Walking around in only your panties and my shirt trying to tease me huh". You laughed "no you pervert I'm just comfy and I like wearing your shirt so I can smell you everywhere".

Madara started kissing the back of your neck. "Madara I'm trying to clean". He picked you up and shook his head "no wife of mine is cleaning on her honeymoon hmph".

You rolled your eyes hooking onto his neck "where are you taking me". He set you on the couch and wrapped a blanket around you. And sat next to you crossing his arms.

You gazed at him with a smile. "Madara I love you" he turned with a smile and poked your cheek "I love you more".

You leaned on him sniffing his hair "mmm so good". Madara wrapped his arm around you "y/n want to have a drink tonight".

You nodded "yes but I never drank alcohol before so...". His eyes wide "what...how?". You shrugged "I don't know it never drew my attention but now I do want to try it out if it's with you".

Madara took the blanket off you and ran his hand up your leg "I can't wait to see you drunk".

You laughed "that tickles!". He had a devilish grin does this tickle. You broke out laughing as he tickled and poked you everywhere.

"Okay okay I shall let you breath.. for now". Catching your breath you get on top of him and cross your arms. He chuckled rubbing your head "what did I go to far". You rubber your sides "yeah you did I'm all soar ackk".

"Awww how cute how can I make it up to you y/n". You smiled "Hmm let me think.....give me a massage yes yes".

"Anything for you my beautiful wife".

Couple hours later

There was a knock at the door Madara went to go answer and a came in holding a bottle.

He set I'd down and poured two glasses then handed you one.

You took a sniff "wow it smells strong". He nodded "its liquor you should take it slow...unless you want to take shots" he said with a grin.

You gave him a light punch on the arm "trying to get me drunk huh what do you can take an advantage of me".

"Precisely" he said with an evil grin. You chuckled giving him a kiss "yeah I'll let you". You chugged the cup and made a sour face "blah".

He poured you another with more. He cupped your cheek and put the rim up to your lips. "Open up y/n" you knitted your brows and opened your mouth letting the alcohol slide down your throat.

Madara kissed you sticking his tongue down your throat. Breaking the kiss you start coughing. He rubs your back "are you okay".

You nod with a weak smile "give me another". He smiles with a sinister look and pour more. He drinks some holding it in his mouth he grabs you face kissing you letting the alcohol in his mouth fall into yours.

You gulp it down with a sour face. Licking your lips you start kissing his neck. "That was really hot Madara" you said into his neck.

He grabs the back of your neck and kisses your chest "mmm I see the effects are starting to kick in drink more for me y/n".

You pour a whole cup and chug half "blah it's hot in my throat". He chuckled "take a break for now y/n".

Your head started feeling a little strange and heavy. Madara was taking shots with no reaction.

You watched him drink as your head got more dizzy. You started laughing "bahaha Madara your so cute". He turned with a smile licking his lips.

You took a shot from his hand and drank it. Your eyes felt heavy and your body got hot.

Madara chugged some of the bottle. "It isn't fair if your the only one getting drunk".

You started rubbing Madaras arms "wow your so strong" you said in a lazy voice. Madara took his shirt off and flexed "touch me more y/n".

With a warm smile you grabbed his face with wide eyes. "Can you believe we're married that's crazy! right". Madara had blush across his face "I can't believe it y/n I married the love of my life".

You poured another cup and drank it all, you  suddenly started crying "Ma- Madara I had the biggest crush on you and now your mine I'm so happy".

"You did y/n tell me about that" he said with a devilish look he wasn't drunk he was just tipsy.

You nodded with a pout "yes I would watch you so much and and and touch myself to you". Madaras eyes widen "really y/n how long".

You smiled feeling yourself get more drunk as your body got hot. You hugged him "since I first saw you with your beautiful hair".

Madara wrapped his arms around you kissing you deeply "you have me now y/n I'm all yours". "Kiss me more please" you said looking at his lips. He licked your lips sliding he tongue in your mouth.

"Madara I feel so hot what do I do" you asked with your droopy eyes. Madara chugged some more and turned to you. He smiled "you can take your clothes off".

"You pervert I may be just be a little drunk but I know what your trying to do" you said with a smile.

"Are you sure your just a little drunk" you nod crossing your arms.

"Hmm then walk for me y/n". "Fine I will" you said getting up while holding onto the couch "see!".

He laughed holding himself "y/n you are more than just a little drunk". You stood there rubbing your body "mmm everything feels so soft".

Madara watched as he licked his lips more. You look up feeling dizzy and seen Madara gaze at you.

You smile running your hands down to your panties and slipping your fingers in. Madaras eyes widen and rested his head on his hand "y/n come here".

You drop down to your knees as you moan a little from touching yourself. Looking up to Madara you crawl to him resting your head on his lap.

"I feel sleepy honey but I don't want to sleep" you said in your drunken voice.

Madara unzipped his pants as he stared rubbing himself. "Do you want to sleep now" he said with a smile.

You pick your head up and pull his pants down. Giving a soft kiss to his tip you lick down with your eyes closed. You start sucking and sucking as Madara start heavy breathing "y/n that good".

You look up with a smile you get up and pull your panties down and turn bending down looking back "Madara let's do anal".