Finger tips

Walking to the kitchen you seen that your uniform was gone when Madara threw it off your body.

You felt two hands slide on your breast. You jumped turning meeting him face to face. "Your finally up I see" he said kissing your cheek.

You nodded with a warm smile "um did I pass out" you said placing your hands on his chest.

"You did maybe I was to rough on you Y/n" he said kissing your neck. "Heh oh just a little but Madara stop she could come in at any moment you know how she just comes in slamming the door".

Madara closed his eyes while he face was in your neck "why couldn't I meet you in the beginning" your heart raced.

You found yourself falling hard for him wrapping your arms around hugging him tightly telling him "I'm sorry Madara I wish the same".

He picked his head up gazing into your eyes. You held his hands this was the first time you seen him truly smile with happiness in his eyes.

You gave him a peck on the lips. "I should get going I have school early in the morning" his face turned gloomy.

He pulled you in for a deep kiss both your tongues where exploring each other's mouth. You let out a slight moan in his mouth trying to catch your breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay" you said rubbing his back. He nodded "let me walk you out".

When you got into your car you rolled your window down Madara sticked his head in kissing you more.

He then slid his hand under your robe. "What are you doing" you said breaking the kiss.

His fingers started playing with your clit making you grip onto the stearin wheel. He then started fingering you "Ma-Madara" you moaned.

He went faster and faster as your body squirms. You finally came on his hand. When he took his hand out it was drenched. He licked his fingers with a smile.

You were heavy breathing "what was that for". "So you can think of me tonight". You blushed at the sight of him licking his fingers more.

"Bye Madara"
"Bye y/n"