Depressed

It's been five months since you and Madara been living together. You still had one more month of college till you finally graduate.

While you were studying on the table. You felt eyes in the back of your neck. You ignored it since you knew it was Madara.

Madara sat with you at the table gazing at you. You look up and quickly look back down blushing. "Do you need something Madara"?

He blinked "no..." and went back to grazing at you. You gulped tried to focus on your work. He pulled out his phone and looked at it for a while.

"Hmm..." the both of you sat there in silence. Writing down notes you hear the sound of a picture being taken. Looking up you see Madara with a grin taking a picture of you.

"Ack don't take pictures of me I look bad right now" he leaned in to kiss you. "No you don't now get back to studying y/n".

"By the way I'm getting home late tonight again me and Hashirama still have to deal with the problem at work". "Oh okay please be safe" you looked back down a little bummed.

Madara got up "I'll be leaving soon" he said and left the dining room. You sighed and leaned back on the chair. "So much work to be done". You needed to use the bathroom and made you way.

Just as you were about to reach for the handle you head Madara on the phone. "Oh woops" you said turning back.

"No she'll never find out" Madara said. You paused and looked at the door you tip toed closer almost leaning against the door. "I just lie to her and tell her I'm working late" hearing that you felt a huge lump in your throat.

Madara laughs "calm down I'll be there tonight to have a look myself". You started over thinking "Madara" you said under your breath. He chuckled again "when I get there you better be ready".

You felt your eyes fill "no no this can't be" you shook your head and went back to the table. You sat there stiffly staring down at the paper with so many thoughts running through your head.

"So he's been lying to me this whole time no-" you heard footsteps and wiped off the tears.

Madara walked in and laid his hand around you giving you a side hug and kissing your cheek. I will be leaving now y/n. "See you later tonight or tomorrow" you said looking down. Madara rubbed your back and walked away. Your heart raced feeling like you can't breathe.

"M-Madara wait" you said as you stood up. He turned back "yes y/n" he came up to you. Putting on a fake smile "um can I have a hug". He grabbed you and tightly brought you in you could feel his big hands rub your back.

"Are you alright is something bothering you" you wanted to cry not wanting to believe what you heard in the restroom. You stayed quiet.

Madara lifted your chin "y/n tell me". Oh it's nothing can you just hug me for a little longer". "Yes how ever long you need" he held tightly and gave you a deep kiss.

You soon let go and sat down avoiding eye contact. Madara stood there staring at you. "Y/n I'll try to come home early for you" he said patting your head. He leaned in "if I do I'll give it to you good".

You smiled wanting to cry even more "yeah hopefully bye". As soon as he left you broke out crying. "No I probably just misunderstood him...I was eavesdropping I shouldn't have but-" the words I just lie to her and tell her I'm at work kept repeating in your head over and over.

You grew depressed and closed your book and went to bed. Laying there you stared at the ceiling no I cant get depressed over this. You sadness turned into anger.

You had a mixture of the two.

It was already one am and you had to get up really early in the morning for school but just couldn't sleep. Another hour passed and a couple of tears fell.

"This is the latest he ever stayed" the room door suddenly opens and you quickly closed your eyes.

Madara let out a sigh taking his tie off and closing the door. He opens his closet to go change he then got into bed with you. As he laid down he faced you it was pitch black so you cracked your eyes open just a bit.

Madara reached his hand out and caressed your cheek his finger tip then touched your lips. Your eyes went heavy and felt yourself get sleepy from his touch. His hand quickly pulled away as his phone vibrated.

He turned his back to you then chuckled at his phone. You felt your chest sink in and just closed your eyes going to sleep. How could you...Madara I thought you loved me.