Breakfast

When you woke up the next morning you stretched letting out a groan. Checking your phone to see you still hand an hour to get to school.

You stepped out leaving the room the way it was when you stepped in. Sigh* "I'm still sleepy" you mumbled walking against the rail.

You seen a door open and paused. Madara came stepping out with a small town around his waist.

You stood there with your face turning red not knowing whether to say something or continue walking.

Madara turned seeing you stand there his hair was still wet leaving droplets on the floor.

"Hello Mr. Uchiha I was just on my way out..." you said in an awkward tone.

He looked at you with a blank face. "Lock the door on your way out" he said fixing his towel.

"Y-yes sir" you said quickly walking past him clenching your fist.

"Y/n there's breakfast waiting for you down stairs". Madara said as he stepped in another room shutting the door.

You felt your heart race "breakfast...for me" you quickly walked down the steps and made your way to the kitchen.

You seen  something wrapped in foil and unraveled it. Your eyes lit up to seeing two breakfast tacos.

You took a bite savoring the goodness. "Wow where did he get these".

"I made them" Madara said adjusting his tie. You jumped dropping the food "Mr.Uchiha I apologize um-".

He stood there watching you clean it up and started walking towards you.

You felt nervous thinking to yourself oh no he's probably upset!

"It's a good thing I made two" he said towering over you trying to tie his tie. You stood up and disposed of the food.

"Yes heh thank you..." you seen him having trouble with an annoyed face.

"Mr.Uchiha I could help if you like" you said pointing. He looked into your eyes.

Nodding "it seems I can't do it right today". You reached out your hands grabbing the red tie. He pulled in closer he chest was so huge being that close to him.

He looked down to you while you started to do the knot. You met eyes with him and quickly looked back down.

You could smell his cologne it smelled so manly. He stepped in more closely to were you breast rubbed against his bottom chest.

Feeling your breath get heavy it felt like forever folding in that knot.

"There you go sir" you said adjusting it and pressing it down with your hand. You quickly step back trying to calm down.

"Thank you for the food again I should be heading out now" you said as you picked up the other taco.

"I'll follow you out since I to am leaving" you nodded he followed behind. You felt his eyes on you again.

Just when you were about to reach the knob his big arm reached over you while his hair fell on your shoulder and opened the door for you.

"Thank you sir" you said quickly walking out. He didn't say anything and walked to his car.

You drove off thinking about what just happened.

Y/n thought POV

Ugh I've been making a klutz of myself since yesterday. But why has he been so caring toward me I never seen a side like this of him...Well he still gives me annoyed looks he's always given me since day one.
-

You have always been afraid of Madara but also had a lot of respect for him. You felt so embarrassed how these past two days went.

A week later
You didn't see much of Madara since. When you would go over to clean Mrs.Uchiha would be there either in her room or telling you she would come back later if Madara asked.

But today she decided to sit and have small talk with you.

"So Y/n do you have a boyfriend or anyone special to you" she asked leaning in. You chuckled "no ma'am I don't-" you paused seeing Madara step in.

She turned to see what you were looking at and just rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here" she said in a smug tone. Madara made his way to the fridge. "I should be asking the same since your never here" he said in his stern voice.

She ignored him "so Y/n come on you don't go on dates and stuff" she asked with her eyes lit up.

You shook your head "n-no right now I'm just trying to get school over with then I could worry about that stuff" you said looking down rinsing the dish.

Madara walked to the table and sat down with an orange in his hand.

"Your so young you should be partying and having fun...that's what I did in my younger days" she said daydreaming.

"You still do the same thing" Madara said scolding her. "Do you really want to start arguing in front of Y/n" she said glaring at him.

"Don't bother the maid she's just trying to get her work done and not have you nagging her" he said aggressively peeling the orange.

"Y/n I'm sorry for this but I have to get going I can't be here right now" you nodded "bye Mrs.Uchiha be safe". She turned back winking at you then glaring at Madara.

You let out a sigh shaking your head, sometimes she was a little much for you. You suddenly remember Madara was at the table hoping he didn't hear you.

"I know...she could be quite annoying can she" Madara said from the table. You turn with a weak smile "she's lovely". Madara broke out laughing and you soon joined him.

He then gazed at you "how is it that you could be more mature than her". You blushed not knowing what to say. "Some people just grow up more faster than others heh" you said with a soft smile.

He looked away and went back to finishing up his orange. "I don't think she'll ever mature she's been the same since we married".

You started to wonder how they met and how they ended up married. The curiosity got the better of you and you desperately wanted to ask.