Brother

As you two got ready they made their way down to get breakfast.

"Yes I'll have eggs and sausage with water" you said as you handed the menu back. "I will get a breakfast sandwich with orange juice and a coffee". The waiter nodded walking away.

You closed your eyes still sleepy "Madara...I love you". He chuckled "still sleepy I see and I love you to".

A waitress came and set the three drinks down "here you go".

Madara gazed at you as he sipped his coffee. You opened your eyes and smiled "can I have a sip". He nodded placing the mug in your hand "watch it it's very hot".

"Y/n I've been meaning to ask you something so tell me when your fully awake". You nodded taking a sip "mmm".

"Okay okay I'm fully awake ask me Madara". "Well we're getting married as you know...well what do you think your mother and father would say".

Your eyes widen and set the mug down. Madara seen your face "we don't have to speak of this now let's talk about it later".

"Um no no it's fine I'm glade you brought it up since we never talked stuff like this before".

You slid the mug back to him and rubbed his hand you then looked down. "Well I actually don't know what they would think I haven't spoken to them since I moved out...six...years...ago"

Madara looked into your eyes "y/n do you plan to tell them or no"?
You bit your lip "I do well my mother...my father is a different story he hates me".

He had a bothered face "why if you don't mind me asking y/n".

"Oh well he just has anger issues and well we always had problems since a was a kid".

"Here's your food enjoy" the waitress said setting the plates.

"Y/n I know where you come from my father is the same way I sorry to hear that y/n".

"You nodded knitting his eyebrows together "I'm sorry to hear that to".

You looked up with a smile "Madara all that matters is that I'm with you so let's eat". He smiled "yes Y/n your right" he reached over to brush your hair behind your ear.

"So Madara how's your mother what's she's like". Madara eyes widen with an uncomfortable smile "she's lovely" he quickly looked away. "Oh wow really that nice" you said taking a bite.

An hour later
You and Madara made your way back home. When you stepped inside you met eyes with a man and screamed "MADARA SOMEONES IN THE HOUSE!!!"
You ran out into his arms. He broke out laughing "Y/N"!

"What why are you laughing crazy someone is in the house going through our fridge".

The man came running out "wait I didn't mean to scare you Y/n". Madara was still laughing you peaked from behind him "how does he know my name".

"Brother you did not tell her I was here" Izuna said with his hands in the air. Madara turned to you "I thought I should surprise you to my brother". Your eyes widen as you turn red and walk up to him "hello I'm very sorry about that" you said reaching your hand out for a shake.

He chuckled "ahh so this is the y/n my brother speaks of nonstop I'm Izuna nice to finally meet you Y/n". He reached both arms out for a hug instead. "Oh yes it nice to finally meet you too Izuna".

He grabbed your hand and examined the ring "so how does it feel does it fit well"? Your eyes widen "yes yes it's perfect I can't believe you put something together this beautiful Izuna".

Izuna let out a sigh in relief he hooked his arm around Madaras neck "yes my brother had me working day and night he was the one who sketched it out and I was the one who crafted it".

Your eyes lit up as the two stood together "wow there so beautiful" you covered your mouth dammit I said that out loud!!!!!

The two froze and blushed looking away "I'm sorry heh well um should we go inside now it's getting chilly". You stepped inside feeling embarrassed holding your face.

"Wow brother you hit the the jackpot she's a hundred time better that Misa does she have a sister Izuna said with a smirk. Madara chuckled "sadly no or I don't think so...".

"Are you hungry Izuna I can prepare something for you if you like". "Wow you can cook to do you know how to make orange chicken". Your face lit up "yes I do".

Madara flicked Izuna on the head "idiot don't make her cook". "No Madara it's okay I can make all of us some".

"Oh I forgot" Izuna said rubbing his head. "Huh what happened I'm confused" you asked looking at the two. "Dammit Izuna I wanted the others to get here then tell her".

"Others?" You looked at Madara confused. "My good friend is coming over I wanted him to meet you and tell him the news".

"Oh I see how sweet of you but why can't I prepare a meal for us". Because when they get here we were going out for dinner". Your face lit up "oh okay how nice".

"Well I'll go get changed" you said walking out. You changed into some skinny jeans with a black long sleeve that was fitted with some cute flats. Then you retouched up your makeup and hair.

Stepping out you head Madara and Izuna talking. "So brother have you told mother and father that you got divorced and are now getting married".

Madara stayed quiet for a couple of moments "no but I plan to take y/n to meet them and tell them the news". "When brother" Izuna asked.
"I don't know yet I will have to speak to y/n about it". Izuna sighed "well good luck because you know Mother and Father that fake personality Misa put on they ate it up and they don't really like any of our past women".

"I know...I know but y/n is a beautiful person inside and out so they will have to warm up to her".

You placed your hand on your chest blushing.