Cake

The three were at the table eating dinner. "Uncle thanks again for picking me up". "Not a problem Obito I'm glad your here with us".

"Uncle your hair is so long when are you going to cut it". Madara chuckled "I can't cut it y/n loves it to much". Obito turned to you "why it's to wild y/n".

You gave a big grin "yup that's what I love about it". Obito gave a confused look then smiled "I want to be like you uncle I'm going to grow my hair out".

Madara rustled his hair "can't wait to see how it turns out". He nodded yup yup".

"So Obito tell me more about your self um what's school like for you". His face turned sad "it's okay I don't like it much".

"Why not" Madara asked concerned.
"Because they make fun of me for my scars and my arm".

"Obito listen to me" you scooted close to him laying your hand on his shoulder. "Don't listen to them don't let them bring you down...and I think your scars are beautiful" you said  laying your hand on his cheek. "They show how brave you are and your arm it's so cool".

Obito and Madara gazed at you.

Obito leaned and gave you a hug "you think my scars are beautiful and brave". You nodded rubbing his head "yeah those kids are dumb your the most coolest kid I ever met Obito". A small tear fell from his cheek "wow y/n that's the first time I was told that and your really cool to".

You lifted his head "thanks that's the first time I was told that you said with a big smile".

Madaras heart raced as he watched you build confidence in Obito he fell harder in love with you.

"Obito I-I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry". He shook his head with a big smile "no y/n these are happy tears don't worry".

You had a breath of relief "oh okay that's good". Madara got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey you two the cake is done he said as he pulled it out". Obito took your hand and led you to the kitchen.

You and Madara stood there as you both watched Obito decorate the cake. He slid his hand to your ass and squeezed "y/n I love you". You blushed holding his hand "I love you too". You whimper out as Madara squeezed harder. What Madara doesn't know was that you were soar from earlier.

Obito looked up "are you okay y/n". "Huh oh yeah I'm fine I just bumped my leg". Madara looked at you from a side eye and leaned in "did I hurt you".

"Heh just a little" you said with a soft smile. "Sorry" he said putting his hand down.

"Okay it's done ta da" Obito said presenting the cake. "Oh wow you did really good ready to cut it". Obito nodded with a big smile "hehe".

Madara cleared his throat "would you two like to enjoy the cake with a movie". Obitos and your face lit up "yeah uncle that sounds fun".

The three  plopped on the couch you in the middle and Madara and Obito at your side. Obito held your hand as he leaned on you. Madara leaned forward "are you trying to steal my fiancé".

You chuckled hugging Obito while he sticked his tongue out. "That it" Madara said tickling you two.

"I will not loose to a child" he said with a devilish grin. Obito bursted out laughing "uncle!".

After the three finished there cake they got settled into a blanket and got into a movie. Madara laid on your lap while Obito hugged your arm.

You smiled looking at the two ack there so cute. You caressed Madaras arm he grabbed your hand to kiss it and put it on his cheek embracing your warmth.

Obito saw and did the same with your hand ahh he's just to adorable.

Getting more into the ending of the movie the two fell asleep on you. You laid your head back hearing them do little snores. Closing your eyes you soon dozed off.

...

The Next Morning

"Hey y/n wake up"
     "Come on wake up me and Uncle Mada make you something...Uncle she's out cold what do I do".
    Madara whispered in Obitos ear. "Haha that's a great way" Obito reached his hands out to tickle* tickle* tickle*.

Your eyes open wide and you burst out laughing "hahahah ahh Obito hahaha". Obito high fives Madara.

"Yay y/n your finally awake" Obito said hugging you. "Yeah yeah I'm awake now good morning". Madara leaned in for a kiss. "M-Madara I haven't brushed my teeth". "Okay go get ready for the morning".

You took a shower and got ready. "Ahh refreshed" you stepped out the room and into the kitchen seeing Madara and Obito making egg.

"Oh surprise y/n we made breakfast hehe". "Awww that's so sweet thank you so much". You blushed and gave Madara a deep kiss. Obito glared "hmp". You patted him on the head with a smile.

"Y/n three more days until our big day" Madara said bringing you in from your waist. "Yeah I know I'm so excited". Madara cupped your cheek "y/n I didn't rush you did I".

You held the hand that cupped your cheek "what no I know that you are the one Madara". He gave you a deep passionate kiss gripping your back.

"Sigh I am just madly in love with you y/n". Your eyes widen "Madara your words are always so heartwarming and I'm so obsessed with you I think about as soon as I wake up till I sleep".

Madara looked deeply in your eyes "y/n come on let's do it once your making me hard right now". You smiled and leaned into his ear "I can give you a handjob tonight okay".

He bit his lip "can I play with your little-". "Hey you two the table is set see" Obito said interrupting.

You looked at him with seductive eyes and winked. "Oh wow thank you Obito Madara look he served our plates".

You took his hand and sat with at the table.