Date

You finished getting dressed slipping on a black silk dress Madara got for you.

He was changing into his suit trying to fix his tie. "Come here so I can help you" you said looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Wow Y/n you look so beautiful and sexy". You turned red feeling weird "oh thank you umm I never wore anything this fancy before".

"Well get use to it...so are you also wearing the underwear I got you to". You tugged on his tie as you tried to knot it "you pervert".

You lifted your dress a bit "does this answer your question". He turned away and cleared his throat "yes".

"Good now let's go" you said taking his hand. Feeling so excited you gave Madara a deep kiss once the both of you got into the car.

"You taste so good" Madara said as he pulled you in for another kiss. You blushed "so um where are we going"?

"It's a surprise" he said with a wink.

Thought POV
So is this the surprise I ruined...ahh I feel so guilty I wonder what he has up his sleeve
-

"Oh okay"
Some time passed it turned out to be a very long drive. "We've been on the road for almost an hour heh how far out is this place".

"Just a little more further and we will not be going back home tonight". "Really will we be at a hotel"?

He nodded with a cracked smile. He pulled into a parking lot with a huge building. You eyes lit up seeing such a beautiful restaurant.

Madara pulled in valet parking and got out the car. And opened your door to help you out. "Thank you".

He nodded holding his arm you so your arm could hook on his. "Y/n I know this is are first date in a long time but I promise you I will take you more often". Smiling "now it's my turn to take you on a date". He looked down chuckling at you.

As you two walked in your face lit up "wow I never seen anything this beautiful everything is made out of marble, ceiling to floor!". Madara kissed your cheek "adorable you are Y/n".

"Please excuse me y/n" Madara said as you watched him speak to a waiter on the side. You seen the waiter smile and nod as he shook Madaras hand tho he did look afraid.

He came back with a smile and took your hand as you both followed the waiter. You looked around seeing so many beautiful people but soon noticed they all started to look at you. Some have you a side eye and some woman glared at you while some men just stared.

Madara pulled you closer "don't mind them y/n just look straight ahead". "O-okay yes".

The both of you went into a private section that said vip. The lights were more dim in this area and it was much quite. You both were soon seated with candles lighting and the food already prepared on the table.

You face was lit up just admiring everything. The waiter bowed and closed the dark cherry curtains on you to. Madara pulled your chair out for you.

"Heh thank you" you sat down feeling nervous. "Y/n you seem so tense are you alright" you nodded "yes yes it's just that I'm shocked by everything...this is the fanciest place you ever taken me to".

"This is my favorite restaurant I use to come here as a child". Your eye lit up hearing that since Madara never talked about his childhood days.

"Really aww" you said gushing over trying to imagine Madara as a kid. He nodded "yes" and placed his hand on yours gazing at you.

"Madara I've been meaning to ask you something" for a long time you said as you rubbed his hand. He looked into your eyes "yes y/n ask away".

You felt butterflies in your stomach "when I was working as your maid when did you realize you had feelings towards me" you asked as your voice faded away.

He smiled with a chuckle "we'll remember when I fell asleep on the table?" You nodded leaning in.

"And you touched my hair well I was awake the whole time I was just resting my head down and I heard you debating whether you should leave me or take me to bed".

"Wha- you where awake the whole time" you looked down blushing. He chuckled "mmm hmmm".

"Then when you came over to touch my hair... and started to get pervy with it".

You face went blank "eh- wait I wasn't getting per- ack never mind continue...". He laughed "yes your touch was so gentle and I would feel your body heat over mine".

You smiled gazing at him then crossed your arms "yeah then your scared the hell outta me by grabbing my wrist".

"I was only teasing the fear in your eyes really turned me on...but I had to control myself so that's why I quickly went to my room to handle... um things".

You turned deep red "Ma-Madara that's so sweet". "Yes that's when I fell for you now tell me y/n when did you have eyes for me"

You gazed at him again "well actually the next morning when I slept at your house when I saw you step out the bathroom in that little towel". Madara choked on his wine cough* cough*.

"No no I'm kidding" you said laughing. Madara let out a sigh with a smile "I did that on purpose to tease you more" he said taking another sip.

You laughed "sneaky you are Madara Uchiha...no it was actually that same night when you woke me up and cooked for me I thought that was so sweet".

He smiled looking away to hide his blush. "You should eat now y/n or your food will get cold". You nodded taking a bite of the steak "mmm".

Madara reached over the table "stay still you have some sauce on the side of your lip".

He took it off with his thumb but as just as he was going to pull away you grabbed his hand and licked it off his finger tip.

The two locked eyes as Madara froze then grinned "y/n".

"Hmm oh thank you for the look out heh".

Dammit she's so dame sexy Madara thought to himself while clenching his fist under the table.