Guilt

It was the last day of the honeymoon you healed up pretty fast. But it still hurt here and there if you sat for to long.

Madara felt guilty the whole time he didn't talk much sometimes you would catch him staring at the wall looking depressed.

"Madara we should go out to eat before we leave I'm pretty hungry". He stood up and held both your hands "yes y/n your choice".

You looked up to him as he looked at your hands. "Madara can I have a kiss". He looked into your eyes filled with sadness he leaned in giving you a light kiss.

You pushed in giving him a deeper kiss. "Hey I already told you to forget about the past look you see I'm fine now it took only three days to get better".

"That doesn't matter I hurt my beautiful precious wife". "Madara stop beating yourself up I miss seeing you smile I miss you grabbing he holding me and you know". He looked down kissing your hands "I don't want to hurt you...let's go eat you must be hungry".

The two went to a coffee shop and ordered some coffee with a breakfast sandwich. Madara only ordered a coffee and just stared at you while you ate. You gave him a warm smile "open up you need to eat please honey eat for me". Madara nodded and took a bite "I'm just not that hungry".

You cupped his cheek "Madara do you love me". He picked his head up leaning in "yes yes of course I love you so much". "Okay well then will you just relax and not be so tense".

He sighed and gave a soft smile sipping his coffee "I apologize for making you upset". You sighed ugh this is going to take some time why do I feel as if I hurt him.

Getting back to the hotel Madara gave you a hug "y/n would you like to smell my hair I know that's your favorite thing". Your eyes lit up "really ack okay come here". You sniffed and sniffed "mmm so good your smell is just so good".

You started rubbing his arms and kissed his neck. Madara hugged you again "y/n your smell is so calming can we just lay down for a while". You smiled talking his hand and led him to the bed. He picked you up and set you on top of him "now nap the plane ride is long and uncomfortable".

You chuckled as you laid your head on his chest "yes sir" you said touching his nipples. His breathing got heavy and his heart started racing you could feel it all as you laid on top of him.

You laughed "did that get you excited Madara I can feel it". He closed his eyes and pushed your head back down "nap" he said in a stern voice.

You smile as his heart raced more. You closed your eyes dozing off.

For about two hours you two napped and went back to packing.

You creeped up behind Madara to give him a hug. He started twitching "ack I don't like people standing behind me". You put your hands down "really that's so weird".

He chuckled "yes I know it's very odd what were you doing trying to sneak up on me". You smiled reaching your arms out "I want a hug".

He smiled gently wrapping his arms around you. You pushed your breast up against him. You looked up putting you leg between his rubbing his crotch with your knee.

Madara seemed a little uncomfortable "y/n we should finish packing".

"Madara you don't want to touch me". Madaras eyes widen "no y/n it's not that I do want to touch you". You slid your hand down to his crotch and stared rubbing "Madara can I touch you".

He bit his lip and turned away "yes y/n but we still have to get packed". You let go of him and walked away "okay...".

Madara looked down clenching his fist. After some time you finish and looked over to him as he sat on the couch looking at his phone.

You came up to him and plopped next to him. He met eyes with you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. Blushing you grabbed his hand and placed it on your breast.

He looked down and tried to pull away. "Ma-Dara" you gripped his hand. "Y/n what if I hurt you your body must still be hurting".

You let go "is that why you've been avoiding touching me". He nodded holding your hand.

You sighed and stared undressing yourself. Madara watched as you took your bra off and panties.

You crawled on top of him kissing his neck and unzipped his pants. Out popped Madaras cock leaking cum from the tip.

You smiled kissing him deeply "y/n are you sure it's not to soon".

You climbed down and got on your knees kissing his his cock while you held it. You looked up "it's okay".

Madara picked you up and set you on the bed he undressed himself and got on top of you. He met eyes with you "y/n tell me if it's to much".

You gave him a kiss and hooked onto his neck with a small nod. He slowly started to penetrate you. "Ahh it's so good Madara" you moan out.

Madara bit his lip and stared gripping on you and thrusting harder and faster. "I can't control myself".

He thrusted faster and faster. Your moans filled the room as you could hear and feel his skin rub on your.

You sucked and bit his neck as he moaned and groaned in your ear. "Madara im going to cum".

He picked you up and bounce you up and down "me to y/n let's do it together".

You both soon moaned out gripping onto each other. Madara filled your insides with hot semen. He laid you down as you heavy breathing then stood there looking down to you. "Y/n are you alright". You smiled and grabbed his hand "yes Madara".

He smiled kissing your neck "can we do it again" he asked. You face lit up and jumped on him.